The return of the Noseless

Next thing I know, I got stuck in the maze...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

First things first, I cursed. And when I say I cursed, I mean that I'll probably be banished to hell for saying what I said. It wasn't so good. But what would you do? I'm just saying, I was watching the tournament like so many others, worrying about the competitors and then I saw moody acting suspicious. Then boom, I'm in the maze. Sometimes it sucks to be a witch. Muggles never get stuck in these kind of things.

After I was done cursing, I started walking around. I have to get to the cup and warn the champions. Something's not right.
The maze seemed to have other plans for me though. I got attacked from all sides. First a blast ended skrewt from Hagrid, then there was a charm on an aisle, a sphinkx ... let's just say there were many challenges.

The challenges weren't worrying me though, it were the screams. A few minutes in the maze and Fleur screamed. I don't know what was happening to her and I couldn't find her eventhough I tried. After a few seconds she stopped and I worried. Did she stop screaming because she had no reason to scream anymore or did she stop because she couldn't continue screaming? I need to stop anyone else from getting hurt.

Clearly I'm not fit for the job as saviour ... It wasn't very long until another champion deprived his longs of oxygen. It wa Cedric. He sounded as if he was in a lot of pain. This time however I could find him. Krum was using the crusiatus curse on him. I don't know what made him do it but I don't think he was doing it out of free will. He must have been bewitched. There was only one thing I could do. I stunned him. Viktor flew back a few feet before landing on the ground. I helped Cedric up when Harry arrived.

"Jane, what are you doing here? Cedric, what happened?" Harry rambled looking from me to Cedric.
"He used an unforgivable on me." Cedric stated while gesturing in the general direction of Viktor. His voice was still shaking as he was still recovering from the curse. I still get chills when I think about that curse. After Cedric explained how Viktor had attacked him I told them how I ended up in the maze.

"So I followed Moody as he was acting strange. Suddenly he did something and I was in here. I don't think this is just a game anymore. It's not safe. It's not just the tournament that's challenging you, it's something or someone else. We should try to get back out as soon as possible." I spoke in my teacher voice.
"Maybe it's best to send up sparks? At least for Viktor if you'd like to continue." They nodded and I sent up red sparks. We quickly left and wandered on. They wanted to split but there was no way I was going to let them. If they'd split, they could get hurt again. I would have to go with Harry as he's the most vulnarable and I feel more responsible for him. He is my little godbrother so I can't possibly let him go on alone to help Cedric who is already of age and chose to be in this thing. With that thought in mind we went on together.

When we finally arrived at the cup we each grabbed it at the same time and got transported to an old graveyard. First it appeared as if there was no one else but us but that quickly changed. A dark, hooded figure approached us and instincts took over.
"Wands out!" I whispershouted at the boys. The obliged and we watched as the man came closer. He seemed to be carrying a bundle or something. Suddenly Harry gasped and started clutching his forehead. His knees gave in and he fell to the ground. When I kneeled down to help him I heard a voice.

"Kill the spare!" Before I could do anything a green light sped of towards Cedric and I and unfortunatly Cedric didn't duck in time. With a thud, his lifeless body tumbeled to the ground. A tear slid down my cheek as the man came towards us. As he came closer I saw his face. It was Peter. Rage filt me and I saw my hair turn red. He tried to get to Harry but I put up a defense. Fire surrounded Harry and I as Peter shot spells at it. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it up forever but I tried my best.

A few minutes later it faltered. Exhaustion took over as I realised I could not possibly be as strong as I used to be now that I was carrying twins. Peter grabbed Harry and shot a spell at me which caused ropes to wrap around my arms and legs. He dragged Harry to a tombstone which read Tom Riddle aka Voldemort's father. Wormtail bounded Harry to the headstone before pushing a cauldron towards it. He dropped a bundle of bones or something like that in it and started saying strange things. It was an old form of Dark Magic.

"Bone of the fatherr, unknowingly given, you will renew your son!" He chanted as a bone rose from the grave. Then he took a shiny silver knife. He whimpered as he continued the incantation.
"Flesh - of the servant - w-willingly given - you will - revive - your master." With those words, he cut of his right hand. It fell in the cauldron as Peter's screams filled the night sky. When Peter regained some control over his body, he went up close to Harry.
"B-blood of the enemy ... forcibly taken ... you will ... resurrect your foe." The silver dagger that had cut of Peters hand was now piercing into Harry's skin. Peter collected the blood and poured it into the cauldron. He slumped down next to it and sobbed as he cradled his stump where his hand used to be.

Sparks flew from the cauldron and a thick fog spread until I recognised the shape of a man. Peter robed him and the blood drained from my face. Voldemort is back.