A redhead, a diary and a fool without a memory

I'm sorry for skipping almost the entire book of the chamber of secrets but I really want to get going with the prisoner of azkaban. Disclaimer : all characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling except for Jane Black.

Everything seemed to be going better. The mandrakes potion to revive the victims was almost ready, summer was almost here and there were no recent attacks.
That is untill today. Today the unthinkable happened, a student was taken to the chamber to die. And it wasn't just any student. It was Ginny Weasley. The youngest of the red head family was taken away.
Then the most stupid idea ever was made. Lockhart was chosen to go save her. I mean come on, he couldn't rescue her. It seemed I wasn't the only one who thought so cause when I arrived at the fool's office Harry and Ron did as well.
Together the four of us left to ... moaning Myrtle's bathroom? Okay strange. When we got there Harry said something snakelike and the lavatories opened to reveal a tube. We went in and then everything went fast.
Lockhart took Ron's wand shot a spell at us it backfired and he lost his memory. At the same time the hall we stood in had collapsed and made a wall which divided me and Harry from Ron and the fool. Harry and I went on and found Ginny. But she was not looking too well. If I hadn't checked her polse, I would've believed her to be dead. I was trying to heal her when a guy turned up. He was quite handsome but had a cocky grin on his face. He started talking to Harry. Something about Ginny, a diary and then he said the thing that alarmed me. While he spoke the words flooded through the air.
"I'm Tom Marvolo Riddle"
Then he whirled Harry's wand and it said.
" I'm Lord Voldemort"
Then everything went fast again, while I was trying to keep Ginny alive, Harry battled a basilisk. Fawkes the Phoenix had flewn by and dropped the sorting hat to reveal the sword of Gryffindor. After Harry stabbed the basilisk and it had died, Harry pulled out the basilisks tooth and stabbed the diary with it. Memory Tom dissapeard while Ginny woke up crying. We left back to the collapsed wall. I used my elemental powers to make a hole in it and we walked through. Fawkes flew all of us out the tube to Dumbledore's office and that was it. Another year was over and done. Oh yeah before I forget Gryffindor won the cup. Now the year is over and we can all head home for the summer break.