Siriusly?

Woohoo finally the first year with Sirius and Remus!
Disclaimer : all characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling except for Jane Black.

Summer was going quite well until I got an urgent owl from the ministry. Sirius Black aka my father had escaped from Azkaban. I got dressed as fast as I could and appareated to the ministry. Oh Merlin everyone was up on there feet the moment I entered, some looked scared well actually most looked scared. We had a meeting and the minister decided we should get dementors to guard Hogwarts. I'm not a fan of the dementor thing but most were so yeah.

After the meeting was done I went home. I couldn't freaking believe this was happening. Why would he get out now? According to the minister he's after Harry. I don't know exactly what happened with Lily and James but I know how my father felt about them and Harry, he would never hurt them. I was still mad at him though.

Flashback~ the night Lily and James died
I was playing in the living room with Kreacher when daddy came in.
"Hey, pup"
"Hi daddy!"
He looked at me as if he was really sorry.
"Pup, I've got to go check on your uncle Peter. Stay with your aunt Lily and uncle James until I get back. If something happens you should know I will always love you and that I'm sorry."
His eyes were glazed over with unspilled tears.
"I love you too daddy"
He hugged me and left. That was the last time I ever saw him.
End of flashback

I wonder where he could be. He wouldn't be able to get back in this house with all the protection charms I have on it. It's not that I'm paranoid but better safe than sorry right?
Over the summer I mainly worked. We tried to find my father and then you also had the usual things. Apparently Harry had made his aunt swell like a balloon and fly of before he ran of as well. The minister decided to let him of the hook cause he had to get back to Hogwarts to be safe.
This is going to be a strange year mark my words.