Happy Birthday

We spent the rest of the summer with our families at Grimmauld place. The tension had lightened now every one had come to accept Percy's departure. Everyone wass still angry and sad about it but learned to focus on other things, like Harry's birthday. Dad had made sure his Godson got the best birthday party possible and Harry seemed to have enjoyed every minute of it. I, on the other hand, hadn't.

The babies have been kicking profusely and I'm tired, all the time. Charlie tries his best to help, but unless he can carry the little devils around in his body for a while, he can't do much.

His mother was a different story. Molly has been an angel sent down from heaven. She made all the little snacks I craved and knew exactly what I should and shouldn't do to make my body comfortable. She has really been a great help and I'm glad I have her as my future mother in law. It came especially in handy at the end of August...

It was a most ordinary day at the end of summer break. The Weasleys, Dad, Harry and Hermione had gone out to Diagon Alley for new schoolsupplies. I stayed home and organized my books to take back with me to Hogwarts. Molly had told me to take it easy and that she would bring back new parchment and quills for me so I wouldn't have to accompany them on their shopping trip.

So I stayed at the manor and packed all my clothes except for the outfits I wanted to wear this week. Everything I need for my class was packed in another trunk and lastly my extra books for my own entertainment were perfectly ordened in a few boxes. Everything was all set for when I have to leave for Hogwarts. Then it happened...

The feeling of a substance flowing down my legs made me look down to realize that my water had broken. So many things were running through my mind. Why must this happen today? Isn't it too early? I'm all alone here! I need help! The next thing I know I was sending a patronus to Molly with the message that I needed her assistance immediatly. She didn't take long to apparate home with my father in tow. I felt so stressed out that I couldn't help myself but crie out for my dad, not caring anymore about the past. I needed him now.
"Daddy! It's happening! I don't know what to do! What do I do? Help me, daddy!" I rushed out. He quickly put his arms around me and murmered soothing things before turning the both of us towards Molly. She has gone through this six times, she must know what to do, right?

"Come on, deary. Let's get you prepped to go to St. Mungo's."

We, well Molly and Dad, packed a small bag with some clothes for me and the babies and then a few other necessities before we floo'ed over to St. Mungo's. When we got there a healer helped us to a room and told me to get comfortable as it could take a while. We had been ther for half an hour before I finally thought of Charlie. I hadn't messaged him, he didn't know this was happening yet.
"Molly, we need to inform Charlie. He has to be here! I can't have his babies without him present! We need to get him!" I was rambling again so Dad took my head between hands and shushed me.
"It's going to be fine. I'll sent a patronus right away, calm down." He spoke slowly and I nodded. He quickly left the rom after that, presumably to sent word to Charlie. In the mean time I wondered what happened to all the teenagers of our joined family. They can't just be wandering around Diagon Alley until I give birth, right?

"Molly, where are the twins, Ginny and the trio?" I asked her, starting to get worried.
"Oh, I told them what was going on and asked them to stay with Remus. Your father had sent him a patronus after I got yours. They'll be here in a few hours. It would be to busy around here if everyone immediatly joined us." I pondered this and nodded. She's right but I would have liked Fred and George to be here. As if she could read my mind she started talking once more.
"If you want I'll sent word so the twins come here sooner than the others. I understand if you like to have them here with you." I smiled and nodded at her.
"Yes, please."

Dad came back in and Molly went out. It's like they are taking turns on sending messages.

"Charles will be here in half an hour. He had to go inform his boss first and then pick something up at your place. He'll be here soon." Dad briefed me. I nodded. It seems like I have been nodding a lot in this past hour. We stayed silent for a while until Molly came back in.

"Fred and George are going to floo over here right now so I'll go pick them up at the entrance hall. I'll be right back." With that she backed out of the room once more. A smile lit up my face as I thought about everything. My favourite people would all be here soon and then when we leave this place it will be with two beautiful baby boys. If someone had told me five years ago that I would be in this situation now, I would have thought they were mad, but now I can see it. I can imagine a life with Charlie and our little boys. Fred and George swinging by every chance they get to be the fun uncles. Hermione coming by to read to them and Ginny showing them how to ride on their first toy broomstick. Bill coming over for dinner with all kinds of stories to tell and Dad playing with his grandchildren. Spending Christmass at the Burrow and having my children wearing their first Weasley jumpers. I can see it all happening.

My wonderful vision for the future got interrupted when Fred and George came in. They grinned at me and kissed my cheeks but I could detect the nerves coming off of them. They told me about their day in Diagon Alley and I recounted the events of my day to them until we were all silent. It's funny, they are almost never quiet but I quess it's a lot to take in. We had thought to have another month before the babies arrived. Of course they are twins and they are often born before being full term. Oh well, they will be here soon.

Charlie arrived a few minutes later and immediatly sat beside me and held my hand. He softly kissed my lips before asking how I was doing.
We made small talk up until the moment the delivery really began to hurt. A healer came and the twins left the room. Now here we are.

An eternity later Charlie had a sore hand, my Dad looked overjoyed and ready to faint and Molly was crying of happiness. Our sons were born.

Hello my fabulous readers! I really need your help! I'm still in need for first names for the babies.
You'll have ... William Fredrick Weasley and ... Dorion George Weasley.
I would love it if you can help me fill in the blanks! If you have a suggestion let me know!
Lots of Love, misschiefmanaged