Introduction.

"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit
To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true
But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong or right
If, I fell in love with you before I ever even knew"

I loosely based this on lyrics from one of my favourite songs. Deja Vu by J.Cole.

It had been years since Chris had felt a connection with a woman that was more than sex, that was until her.

Luna never planned on falling for Chris, especially because he was her boyfriends best friend.

Disclaimer:
I do not own Chris, any of his family members or real life friends mentioned in the story. The only characters I own are my OC. Also this is a work of fiction, Chris can be an arsehole but I in no way think this is how he would act in real life.

TW:this story is 18+ and will contain:
Strong language
Smut
Alcohol use
Cheating

Also just too add this story is set back when Chris was still in the MCU. There's no exact timeline and I've changed bits to fit the plot but Chris is about 33 in this. Yes somethings mentioned aren't in exact timeline order, like when he adopted Dodger, but it's just for the sake of the story!

I'd also just like to say Hi and thank you for choosing to read my story! I've been writing for a while now and this is the first time I've decided to share it with other people!

If this story is something people enjoy then I would love to continue sharing my work with you! All my stories are mostly about Chris Evans and his characters!

I really hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it! Please vote and comment and let me know what you think and feel free to ask me any questions!

A xx