Chapter 2: Luna.

Walking through the busy house, Luna could feel the bass from the loud music vibrate through her. She didn't mind it though, she loved the feeling it gave her. Plus it had been a long week and she was ready to finally let her hair down a bit, as cliché as that sounds. She made her way through the crowds towards what she hoped was the kitchen, desperate to finally get a drink in her system. Thankfully she was correct and as she entered the kitchen she immediately saw an array of liquor bottles spread across the kitchen island.

She reached straight for the whiskey, not really paying attention to the brand, just needing to get some alcohol in her system. As she was pouring her drink she began looking around the room, there were drunk people everywhere. There was a game of beer pong going on in one corner of the kitchen at the dining table and over by the floor to ceiling windows were two awful orange couches, bold choice she thought, currently occupied by several horny drunk people practically fucking in front of everyone. As she studied the room, she could feel a pair of eyes on her. Looking to the opposite end of the kitchen counter her eyes locked to a pair of baby blues staring right back at her.

He stood tall, at least a good 6 inches above her. Dark fluffy brown hair and a flawless chiselled jaw line. Perfectly sculpted muscles hidden under a white Henley, which was clearly a few sizes too small. By all accounts this man was one of the most beautiful specimens Luna had ever seen. And the way he looked at her, eyes boring in to hers, a smirk gracing his plump lips, made her feel all tingly as she could feel heat rising in her core. She had no idea who the handsome stranger was, yet he looked oddly familiar to her. Luna wracked her brain trying to place him, lost in her head until she heard someone in front of her clearing their throat.

She looked up to see the same blue eyes from before staring down at her, she hadn't even realised he'd moved over to this side of the counter. "You know that's a 500 dollar bottle of scotch you're drinking from" he spoke, that damn smirk still plastered across his face, "then why the hell put it out for a bunch of drunk people, that its taste would be completely lost on?" she replied while taking a sip of her drink, eyeing him over the rim of her cup.

Chris could feel his cock twitching in his pants as she looked at him, he watched the way her lips wrapped around the cup, again imagining them wrapped around something else. And to top it all off, that was an English accent he just heard and boy was it sexy as hell to him. "Well sweetheart, money isn't really a problem for me" he winked at her before speaking again, "you see I'm an actor"

An actor.

That was it that's where she knew him from. It instantly clicked in Luna's head, in front of her stood Chris Evans. She always thought he was hot, but now he was stood in front of her, the camera really didn't do him justice. Although the cocky attitude was not something she expected considering he was basically Americas boyfriend.

"Wow" Luna scoffed, "is that supposed to impress me? Do girls usually throw themselves at you when you say that line, sorry to disappoint but I actually have a brain unlike most of the girls you probably usually go for."

Chris was shocked, he'd never gotten that reaction before, and clearly he'd underestimated this woman. She started to turn to walk away from him before he gently grabbed her forearm turning her back to him. He didn't miss the electricity that ran through his body as he touched her.

"Look I'm sorry, that was a real asshole thing to say wasn't it" he watched as she rolled her eyes before she replied "yeah no shit"

"I'm sorry" he removed his hand from her, holding them up in mock surrender, "can we start again?" he asked, before holding out his hand for her to shake, "I'm Chris"

Luna looked down at his outstretched hand, knowing she should probably just walk away, but something kept her there and she found herself reaching out, "Luna" she replied shaking his hand.

"Luna, that's a beautiful name" he replied, "yeah, but its stupid" confusion spread across his face before she spoke again, "my parents only picked it because they thought they should be more out there with their name choices" she rolled her eyes before continuing, "I'm the youngest of five and the only one with a name not from the bible"

"Well it's nice to meet you Luna" he replied with a chuckle, this time the smirk had disappeared and he was smiling down at her, "so, considering you were so focused on the price of the scotch I can only assume this is your house?" she asked while cocking her brow in question, "then you'd be correct there" he replied, eyes still focused on her.

"You have a lovely home, although those sofas are fucking ugly" this made Chris throw his head back in laughter, his right hand clutching at his left peck. "Wow you really are straight to the point aren't you" he smiled down at her, "I feel it's the best way to be, no bullshit, you know exactly what you're getting with me" the smirk began to creep back on his face as she spoke.

He noticed while they'd been talking she'd finished her drink, so he reached for the bottle and another cup to pour them both a new drink, "well we certainly can't let this scotch go to waste" he spoke reaching for her cup, she let him take it and watched as he poured her drink and handed it back to her, "oh no that would be a shame" she replied taking a sip.

They continued to talk between themselves for the next few minutes, about nothing in particular, mostly Luna insulting his choice of décor. Chris couldn't remember the last time he was actually this invested in a conversation with a woman. "So does being Captain America usually get the panty dropping response you were hoping for?"

"So you do know who I am?" he chuckled, "yeah I've seen the marvel films, although my favourite thing I've seen you in was actually Before We Go, that was a good fucking film, sometimes I love watching all that romantic shit"

"Really? You've seen that film?" he was surprised, she didn't seem like the type to watch romcoms, "you don't strike me as the romantic type"

"Well Chris Evans, you should know, I'm full of surprises" she smirked at him again as she took another sip of her drink. At this point he was fully intrigued by this woman, yes he wanted to take her upstairs and fuck the shit out of her, but for the first time in a long time he was actually enjoying talking to a woman. Just as he was about to reply, he heard a voice calling out his name. He looked up to see Matt making his way towards them, alone. Maybe Steve was right and his girlfriend was imaginary.

"Matt, hey man, it's about time you turned up" Chris smiled as he turned to 'bro hug' his friend, "yeah sorry man, running a little late and then had to take a phone call, but I see you guys have met" Chris and Luna both looked at Matt confused.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Chris responded, it couldn't be, the thoughts were now rushing through his head,

"Yeah, Chris this is my girlfriend Luna."