Chapter 1: Chris.

Chris looked around the sitting room of his house filled with people, mostly ones he didn't know. The parties he threw here in LA always seem to be filled with strangers. He invites thirty people and they invite another thirty and before he knew it he had over two hundred people in his home. Not that he minded, parties like this one were a great opportunity to find a woman to warm his bed for the night. So far tonight almost every woman at the party had shamelessly flirted with him, yet none of them had intrigued him enough to invite them up to his bedroom.

Casual sex had become the norm for Chris the past few years, with none of his past relationships working out, either due to his job, his busy schedule or even just because he didn't feel enough of a connection to any of them. He now didn't see the point in taking anything further than just sex. Besides its not like he didn't enjoy it, he'd given up on finding the one and was pretty happy just fucking, no feelings involved. Fewer complications.

Moving in to the kitchen to pour himself another drink, Chris was met with his brother Scott and one of Scott's friends from LA that he didn't really know. "So, how many of the people here do you actually know?" Scott asks his brother with a smirk.

"I know you don't I?" Chris replied as he started to pour another drink in to his cup, immediately downing it and feeling the warm liquid burn his throat on the way down. "Plus, the guys from back home" he spoke, referencing some of his friends from back home in Boston. They'd come to visit Chris for a few days before Chris would return back home with them for a well deserved few months off. He'd just finished filming the most recent Avengers film and now finally had some time off to relax back home.

"Oh yeah, where are they by the way?" Scott asked raising his brow at his brother, "pretty sure they're out back flirting with some of the make up girls from set" Chris replied with a chuckle, "except for Matt, I don't think he and this new girlfriend of his have even arrived yet."

"Ah yes the new girlfriend, the one he's been dating for two months yet no one has met her yet" Scott chuckled, "I'm starting to think she doesn't actually exist"

"Well he said she was coming, that's why he only flew out today, said she couldn't get off work until today, he text earlier to let me know they'd landed and were at the hotel" Chris replied, now filling up his cup again, "so only time will tell"

Scott and his friend, Chris didn't know the guys name, continued to talk between themselves as Scott explained the story of Matt and his imaginary girlfriend. Chris however had zoned out and had begun scanning the room again looking for a woman who piqued his interest. His eyes scanned around his kitchen and just as he was about to give up and head out back, he saw her.

Long brown hair fell in waves over her shoulders that perfectly complimented her dark brown eyes and soft pink lips. Lips that he began to imagine wrapped perfectly around his cock. He watched as she gracefully moved through the room over to the opposite side of the kitchen island that he was stood at. Chris couldn't take his eyes off her as she began to pour herself a drink. His eyes scanned over her body, gorgeous curves that were accentuated by the short emerald green skirt she was wearing that also perfectly showed off her perky ass. Matched with a white long sleeve backless top that showed off a tattoo of what looked to be several different flowers across her left shoulder blade, he imagined tracing his lips over it. In his head he could see her naked body bent over his bed, her ass cheeks covered in his hand prints as he pounded in to her from behind. Never before had he been so mesmerised just by simply looking at another person. But she was impossible to miss and he was certain he had never met her before because he would definitely remember her. He watched as she poured herself a drink of out one of his most expensive bottles of whiskey, one that some how had ended up placed with the rest of the liquor. She started to scan the room, no doubt looking for a familiar face, when her eyes landed on his.