rain and titan

OK SO I WAS WATCHING DA OVA FOR AOT ( YES IM LATE )
But omg how I cried Farlan OAO omg omg Levi ARGUHGJFUEIWUV HREWV
enjoy this sad one shot xDDD

You rode out on another expedition but this time out passed wall Maria. The sky was clouded and gloomy.

" captain... What was the point of this expedition... " you complained.
Levi turned his head to look at you but quickly turned away.
" Cadet. Don't ask questions and just follow orders. " Levi yelled out.
You looked away feeling a tad bit upset for asking the question.
" I'm sorry _____. " Levi apologized.
" don't worry I understand." You smiled at him.
Levi held his horse back and Waited for you to catch up. Once you did he leaned in and gave you a quick loving kiss. You had a soft laugh that made Levi's cheeks grow Red.

You and Levi were happily married. Eren and the others were still alive and for the past few years there hasn't been many casualties in a sense for soldiers like them it was a comfortable life.

Jean trailed behind talking to Marco ( Ima be nice and have him still be alive *^*)
Mikasa watched Eren from afar while he Was Talking to reiner and bertholdt
ymir was with historia And Connie pulled out a huge chunk of cooked meat while Sasha gave him a high five.

While you went on and on about how Armin Decided not to come because of his fever the rain started hitting the ground faster and faster.
Levi looked up and looked around. The ground was muddy and the area became a tad bit foggy. 
Levi held a tight grip to the rope on his horse and you noticed his eyes quiver.
" levi? " you quietly said trying to gain back his attention.
Soon Erwin Rode up to you two with Hangi behind him.

" cadet (l/n ) I want you to lead them to the far east." Erwin commanded
" yessir. "
" Levi will join me And hanji to scout for any titans up ahead. Let's go."
Levi hesitated for a quick second but ran off.

" EVERY ONE TO THE FAR EAST NOW! " You screamed out Blowing up a smoke signal in the rainy sky.
~ time skip TAT) so tired ~

Erwin stopped his horse and looked around.
" that's weird. There are no titans ahead sir." Hangi mentioned.
Levi looked back at Hangi a bit horrified yet still relaxed like he always is.
" Did..... We pass by them unnoticed. " levi suggested.
Erwin understood Why levi would come up with an idea like that.
" its a possibility."
Levi growled in anger and turned his horse back.
" LEVI!" Hangi Called out.

Levi stopped to find the area Covered in blood.
" EREN! " he heard you yell. Levi jumped off his horse and ran towards the direction he heard the scream. You laid there holding down on eren who was awake barely alive with half his body chomped off. Smoke arose from him that gave you the hope that he was gonna be okay.
A titan came up from behind you and krept in until Levi ran out.
" _____!!! " he yelled. You instantly dropped eren and pulled your blade slicing out a finger from the titan behind you.
You pressed down to use your maneuver gear as you grabbed eren and slid backwards out of its grasp.
Levi ran after it slipping on the mud. He tried to lift himself up to find a random soldiers head there. His heart pumped. 
You tried escaping to a tree but the titan grabbed hold of your wire and pulled you back. Your back hit hard against the ground making you grasp for air. Eren was unconscious laying there. The Titan looked over to you and it had a big smile as its saliva and mixture of blood was spread across its face. In pain and unable to move you squeezed your eyes shut. You felt its fingers grab hold of your head and you were slowly picked up in pain.
" I don't want to die... Some one save me. "

Screaming was heard and the Titans grip of you was let go. You weren't high up yet but you fell pretty hard. You landed on your legs a bit. your eyes slowly flutter open to only have huge drops of blood land on you and Levi Slicing up a titan. Your eyes widened in fear and bewilderment. His eyes were filled with hatred Once he Cut the nape of the neck she continued to cut it up. Until the flesh finally dissolved.

" l...le..vi " you coughed up saliva, Unable to get up. Levi turned to you.
You looked awful tired and beat up. Your husband sat you up and tightly embraced you crying. The sounds of him crying were louder than the water droplets splashing against the mud.
" Isab.... Far.... ____ don't leave me." He muttered.
With any strength you had left you embraced levi and dug yourself into Hus shoulder.
That sudden response shocked levi making him whimper more.
" I won't. "