Eren X reader: Part 3 ( Daja vu?)

AN: ok I'll try to make this as enjoyable as I can I've been really depressed lately -.- i got a lot going on right now so I'm gonna write another part from ERERI Fanfic to keep my mind off things so hope ya like ^_^'

You wrapped your legs around Levi moaning your loudest, suddenly you woke up. ( hehe it wasn't exactly a dream but let's just say your in a different world.. Kind of like future diary and yuno :] )

You wiped the sweat off your face and realized it was morning, but the sun still hasn't came up. Your cheeks burned hot and you found yourself shaking from under your sheets. You tried sitting up only to forget you were under a bunk bed.
" son of a..." You stopped and rubbed the top of your head holding back slight tears.
" joanna! For godsake i want the top.." You stopped again realizing she was dead. You felt kind of bad but as you looked around your room it was stuffy and you needed more space. Even though your little roommate was dead you took that as an opportunity to make some room for yourself, and finally take the top bunk that she won fair and square on rock, paper, scissors.
You grabbed all of Joanna's clothes and placed them in a box. You felt a slight pain in your chest and realized it was guilt.
Either way you continued and headed for her desk. You grabbed all her pencils and pens and placed them on the top cleaning out her mess of papers in her drawers.

You were nearly finished with her desk but there was still one drawer that you haven't been through, it was the one that she told you more than a thousands times not to go through.
" I'm serious (f/n) you better not go through there or I'll feed you to the titans myself ." Her voice echoed in your head.

Since she was dead it shouldn't be a big problem. You pulled open the little cabinet to see a journal with the title,
' ERERI Fanfic '
" fanfic?" You whispered lowly to yourself.
You stared at the book as of you've seen this before, the name... It hit you ( not literally though XD ) " Eren and Levi!"
You turned to the first page only to have an image of you already doing this.
" what the...Daja vu?"
You began reading the first sentence and your cheeks flared up.

eren jaegar felt heavy breathing from the back of his neck sending chills down his spine. to his surprise it was the captain, his cheeks pure red and eyes glistening like the pale moon. eren's cheeks had a light dust of pink and scooted away from the captain.

" c-captain! why are you in my room!" stuttered eren.

you stopped for a moment as if you knew what was going to happen next,

Levi gave him a smirk and laid his body on top of eren licking his lips. 

" for you idiot."

levi slowly removed eren's shirt, giving light kisses to his chest. eren laid there flushed red, looking away.

" c-captain we shouldn't be doing this."

eren struggled a slight bit but levi groaned and pushed him further down.

" don't be so stubborn if you don't like me kissing your chest or sucking your nipple than i'll do it somewhere else." 

levi ran his fingers down his pants and quickly slid them off. eren soon started breathing heavily as levi began to...

you had no interest to finish and at the same time you felt as if all this has happened to you before. you placed the book down still sitting on the floor until someone sort of slammed your door open, you looked up as if you were expecting levi but it was eren his expression  looked tired yet he was still panting, out of breath.

" eren? why are you in my room?" 

AN: hehe ima stop there to mess with you >:) 

this will be a different experience with eren, it will not be exactly like how it was with levi but if you want i shall put smut for you :) 

i've been reading alot of hetalia fanfic and i just finished the third book of the hunger games 

( i know i'm late XD ) 

I KINDA want to write a fanfic of both, i mean a crossover :) 

i have many ideas for it and i'm up for the mood so please tell me if i should ok thanks