Sacrifice

As eren grabbed you and laid against the crook of your neck , Armin swooped down tears filled in his eyes.

" A-Armin!!" you yelled.

eren turned around slightly happy to see him still alive.

" Your okay! " you wiped the tears ion your eyes. Armin noticed mikasa lying there dead and began walking backwards tripping.

" No...NO NO PLEASE NOMORE!" Armin yelled grabbing his head crying.

" Jean, ymir,Christa,Connie, Sahsa! everyone! theatre all dead..Dead..DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!!"

you and eren gasped but soon tightly pulled Armin into a strong embrace.

" Armin! please stop....I don't want to lose you too!" you ended crying once again.

Armin stopped crying and looked at you and eren.

" ...lose me?"

you and eren smiled holding hands.

" Armin...." you were interuppted by footsteps.

a 10 meter titan stopped by you and before you and eren got up to fight Armin swooped up trying to gain the titan's attention but it focused on eren.

you grabbed him pressing down on your maneuver gear scratching it against the ground as the gas pushed both of you out of its reach.

eren jumped up and flew towards the monster.

as Armin was near the nape of the neck the beast moved his hand smacked Armin out cold.

" ARMIN! " you flew up tried catching Armin as his maneuver gear ran against your leg you dropped down not to rough breaking armins maneuver gear in the process.

Eren killed the titan and ran back to both of you.

" Is Armin okay?" Eren asked panting for breath.

you held Armin towards your lap.

" He's still breathing."

eren looked back to see the colossal titan closer to breaking the inner wall as well.

but was to busy still going after Levi who was probably running out of gas.

you sighed and shut your eyes to keep from crying.

" ____...."

"Yeah?"

" go take Armin up the wall and....care for him please stay alive..."

he talked ad if he was ready to die making you feel tight knot in your stomach and throat. you shook your head in denial as tears streamed down your face.

you laid on the floor covered in blood and tears. you held Armin who was unconscious to you.

" E-eren please....please don't do this!" you yelled out. you unstrapped armin's broken maneuver gear as blood trickled down your cut up fingers.

" ______! go take Armin some where safe!" eren yelled. he was just about ready to bite his finger until you jolted upwards hugging him tightly.

" I...I'm sorry....please let me fight in your place...eren please!"

the fire roared and as the armored and colossal titan were brrakeing down our second /wall a sharp pain hit your side.

eren sighed, he turned his head to look at you.

" .....____."

" e-eren.."

he pushed you off of him and you landed close to armin's out cold body.

he said something to you before he ran off and began his journey to hell

" I love you."

you heart sank...

" no...no ....why now!? EREN!"

extended ending.

1 year later

luckily thanks to eren the inner wall wasn't broken but....merely everyone died....not much lived inside the inner walls.

you sat down on an old wooden table and stared out the window thinking.

" hey _____..." Armin called out to you.

you looked back at Armin and smiled.

" yeah? what's troubling you...?"

Armin sighed then smiled.

" nothing."

" M-m...Mommy!" you child cried out holding a blanket close to him rubbing his eyes.

you leaned down and wiped his tears away.

" Eren....tell mommy what's wrong?"

" I had a bad dream." he whimpered.

Armin knelt down and gently stroked your sons blonde beautiful hair.

" What was it about?" you asked gently.

" I saw this boy...he..he had green eyes and brown hair...he...he was covered in blood and kept saying ' ____, I love you ' I don't get it."

your eyes widened in shock...you nor Armin ever mentioned him......

the end hope you liked my epic sad one shot xD