Levi X Reader: PART 2 xP ( oh god )

WARNING SMUT!!!!!! And i mean straight up smut, Things will get inappropriate

I'm telling you now that it can get a little intense so if you don't like it then just skip it and read the next story i write xP

" what's a fanfic? (F/n).." Asked Levi looking at you.

Your cheeks felt hot and you had troubled breathing.

" from what I can tell its a made up story between 2 men... 2 ... Hot men." You whispered the last part.

Levi glared at you for a slight moment then back at the stack of panders in his hands.

" did this belong to joanna? She was a very strange cadet, non the less she was talented ." ( Ha i wish )

You nodded slowly as he flipped to the first page. He read quietly to himself. It was pure silence until after Levi turned to the next page he gently placed the book on the desk and began to erase and rewrite things.

" uh captain what are you doing." You stood up and peeked at the writing to only see that Levi was erasing Eren's name and placing yours instead. Your cheeks grew red and once you realized Levi was staring at you, you backed away trying to control the redness of your cheeks.

" uh- uh sir.."

" well we won't be doing exactly what joanna wrote but we shouldn't disappoint her either.. So (f/n) you are understanding what i mean right?"

Your face felt hot and before you could say anything Levi through onto the bed still holding the book in his hands.

" well let's see... (F/n) can you turn around i have to.. Breathe on your neck? Ok seems easy enough go turn around."

You did so and moved your (h/c) hair away.

Levi sat beside you and did so, you began shaking and your cheeks turned to a shade of red that was deeper than the rest.

Levi stopped and read the next part.

" (f/n).. You have to read this line." Levi demanded giving off a stoic look.

You began feeling dizzy and you shook your head in denial.

" uh corporal i-i ...."

" shut up and say it already I'm growing impatient."

You took a large gulped and repeated the sentence.

"C-captain! W-why are you.. In my room!" You felt completely embarrassed.

Levi soon laid on top of you and and rubbed his hips against yours. He smirked and began licking your lips soon forcing his tongue in your mouth. From shock you accidently bit his tongue causing him to pull out. You looked away embarrassed but he soon brushed it off.

" for you idiot." He bluntly said his line

" c-captain... We shouldn't be doing this."

Levi quickly slipped your shirt off and lifted you up a slight bit to remove your (b/c) bra. You took a giant gulp and laid there feeling scared yet excited. Levi soon began kissing your chest on sucked on your nipples making you let out a small moan as you tightly grabbed on to his shirt, tears of joy filled your eyes.Levi stopped and read the next line in the story.

" don't be so stubborn, if you don't like me kissing your chest or sucking your nipple then I'll do it somewhere else ." Your face flared up in realization of what he was about to do.

Levi unstrapped the buckles and any unnecessary things on your pants, sliding them off at the same time. Before he did anything else he shifted his eyes at you and smirked.

" are you nervous?" Whispered Levi wiping the sweat off his face.

You gave him soft smile and giggled.

" that's not a line."

Levi's cheeks turned crimson and he looked back down at your ( uh-hum) lower region. He bit down on your laced undergarments (BREATHE.... I'm having so much trouble with this xP ) and quickly remove them dropping them down to the floor.

He soon slipped his tongue in causing you to moan and wrap your legs around him squeezing your sheets with all the force you had left. He soon began sucking and you let out yet another moan.

" brat are you trying to get us caught?" Levi yelled.

He looked over to the window and stared outside realizing that right about now people should be waking up.

He stood up and smirked at you. Your cheeks were flaming red and as you reached down for your underwear Levi gently kissed your lips. You looked up at him and smiled.

" i should best be going, we'll do the next page another time." Levi winked and shut the door behind him.

You soon began breathing in a normal place. You grabbed the unfinished book that laid on your bed.

" even dead joanna you somehow make life better." ( Aww thx for the fake compliment XD)

AN: i hope you liked \(*^*)/ I'm not so good with smut and i tried so Hahahha.

If you want a third part but.... With Eren ;) i will gladly do it.... If I don't choke while writing this.... Any way leave a comment and vote and stuff.. Ok cya