rebellious and kinky *3*

"_______! What the hell do you think your doing!" Levi was still half asleep and in some shorts, only.

You looked up at him and yawned.

" captain your room is like a luxury! We should totally switch!" You winked at him jokingly.

levi's cheek were a tint of pink both embarrassed and flustered with you.

" GET OUT!"

~ TIME SKIP ~

It was already noon and finally levi decided a perfect way to punish you for sleeping in his bed last night, of ciurse it was a surprised but like you cared, what is grumpy the dwarf gonna do?

Armin and bereholdt stood aside you outside helping you mend the horses and of course levi pulled you away.

" I was going to beat your ass and make you clean, but instead your gonna keep running until it hits midnight,  and its only 2:00pm so yoy better get started. " levi demanded.

You stared blankly at him and began laughing.

" Oh good one captain!" You continied to laugh in his shoulder until the odd silence told you he wasn't playing.

" oh...your serious... meh fine fine will do for you cute midget!" 

Levi looked slightly red but gave you a 'tch'

It became alot of running and it only hit 3:00, and you wers already exhausted. You stopped and sneaked into the girl's dorm.

" Like hell I'm running all that shit." You whispered under your breath.

Once you opened your door you found levi on your bed polishing the frame.

" WHAT THE HELL LEVI!" you shouted shocked.

Levi was in his usual cleaning outfit, or so you called it thst and his silver beautiful eyes glared at you.

" Your room was a mess. And what the fuck are you doing not running, did you actually think you will get away with your punishment?"

You tapped your fingers together trying to come up eith an excuse.

"  well you see! Uh I ran as fast as I can here because I saw a titan....and I came to get my maneuver gear and uh so it tried to get md of course I'm like the road runner and out matched him and-"

Levi threw you onto the bed, grabbing your wrist and locking your legs in between his thighs and crotch.

" I shoukd have just beaten your ass when I had the chance." Levi whispered in a shallow shivering kind of tone.

You grinned and pecked his nose.

" wow corporal your pretty kinky!"

Levi leaned down and passionality kissed you soon slipping his tongue in exploring every inch of you.

You smiled throughout the kiss and bit his tongue.

" damn it ____ just let me take lead. "

" No can do captain!"

Levi became inpatient and forcefully took off your shirt and unhooked your bra. 

He nibble on your right nipple and played with your left while you laid there cheeks hot and trying your best to keep the moans on silent as you bit your lip harder and harder..soon bleeding in the process.

You slipped his shirt and pants off making levi grin a slight bit and pleased with you.

Levi ran his tongue down from yoyr breast to all the way to yoyr lower region.  He literallt riped your pants and bit down on your underwear.

After that levi quickly slipped his tongue into your

( hehe I fucken hate this right now xD )

You moaned out tightening your legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

" c-captain!"

Levi pulled out and lightly kissed your cheek.

" I'm not done." He sounded as if out of breath as well.

Soon levi leaned upward and stuck his ( p-p enus pe pe) inside you. Your mouth opened in pleasure and shock.

Your corporal soon began  thrusting inside you going back and forth making sweat trickling down your face and his.

" C-corporal....eh..fas.." levi silenced you already knowinf what you were going to say.

He continued to pleasure himself and you by going faster each second.

" __ ____ ....I...im cumming " ( im done with chu.. writer-chan is laughing in the process right now xD )

You can feel the white ooze inside you already and you laid back trying to breathe. But oh no captain levi wasn't done with you.

" _____, call me captain." He had a struggle.

You grinned until the sudden pain yet intensity inside yoy kept at it.

" C-captain!"

" C-captain!"

* eren, mikasa, ymir, christa, armin, annie, jean, and connie outside your door*

Eren: That lucky midget....I HAVEN'T fucked her once throughout this book!

JEAN: Ehehe I have

Eren: You lucky horse face bastard! When will I get to do her.

Mikasa: oh shut it eren you barely found it what it means to fuck!

Armin: ehehe eh mikasa told you.