Because im bored

Because Im bored and I got a message from a lil someone you no who you are cough cough vinerboys cough coughwanted to know what happened to Levi and yadda yadda yadda he survived I mean he's Levi if I kill him I wouldn't b able to live with myself xD so extended EXTENDED ending

~ shall it begin

4 years not 1 my bad for last chapter

you tucked in your child to bed and kissed his forehead.

it was only the evening but Eren always cried a lot.

you walked into the other room down the hall and to its left. there you found Levi passed out from drinking. except this time he laid awake.

" Hey...Levi follow me." you sounded somewhat intimidating.

Levi glared at you but did so. he was living in hour's and armin's home after all.

as you pass the living room you found Armin asleep on the couch worn out from work, you gently smiled and gave him a chast kiss on the lips.

you reached outside and turned/around to face Levi.

" What did you wa-" he was interuppted by the contact of your hand and his cheek.

" WHAT THE HELL?" Levi growled.

" I know your not my corporal and all but you can at least stop acting Luke a bum and move on with your life! go find a girl friend."

" Petra was all I ever needed.." Levi hissed in a low voice.

you sighed and looked away.

" well...eren was all I needed but look at him...he's dead and I decided to move on! so should you!"

moments later you felt your back against the /wall with Levi tugging on your collar.

" I'm not you _____! I'm to weak to do that..."

he suddenly began crying. Levi was probably feeling emotional because of the liquor but he really was upset.

" C-capta-"

" I'm not your captain...,I'm just Levi Ackerman a bum living with your family."

you pulled Levi into an embrace and rocked back and forth.

" yeah that's true...but why do you sometimes yell at me or eren to run laps hm?" you joked.

Levi stopped and looked at you. his blank face began laughing.

Levi had the biggest most sweetest smile on his face/still crying just a tad bit.

" I'm such a pathetic human."

" Yeah you are but were here for you, pathetic or not!"

THE END BOREEEDDDDDDDD