Connie X Reader

You found yourself climbing up a ladder that was really high up. You looked down to see Connie right under you.
" i change my mind, i don't want to do this !" You yelled shaking.
Connie began laughing and encouraged you, in his Connie way.
" come on you can't wuss out now! Your almost there !"
You reached the top to see a man sitting on a chair and smiling at you.
" you ready?" Asked the man. Connie finally reached the top too and he placed his hands on your shoulder nodding.
" she's totally ready !"
" ok so what you do is lay on your back and place your hands on your chest and then, have fun going down." Explained the man.
You looked at the slide in front of you and realized that it was just one long tube filled with water rushing down. You felt dizzy looking at it but you did so. You took a large gulped and got into position.
" I'll be right behind you okay ( f/n) so don't you worry." Connie said reassuring.
He had a large supportive smile on his face and you felt your cheeks go pink the longer you stared at him.
Soon the man pushed you down the tube filled with water and you screamed the whole way. You felt water hit your face and you kept your eyes close to scared to look, you slightly opened one eye and looked through the clear tube. You found yourself staring at the whole water park. In just moments later your legs came to contact with water an your whole vision was blurred. For a second you felt a slight pain on your feet but it went away rather quickly. Little did you know you might have hit the water to hard.
You swam back up to the surface and took a large gulp of air. You and couple of other people were also in the pool and you waited for Connie to come falling down, while you did you felt a slight breeze against half your back.
" Ahhhhh." You can hear Connie screaming.
Connie made a large splash and quickly swam back up. You slowly doggie paddle to him smiling.
" your right Connie that was fun!" You yelled still having a large portion or body under water.
" see i told... Ah uh ."
You noticed his face was deep red and he scooted a little bit away from you. He began shielding his eyes.
" what's wrong?" You asked.
" you-your top! Its .. Gone!" He yelled.
You noticed a hint of a nosebleed coming from Connie and when you looked down your swimming suit top was gone.
Your face began turning redder than ever and you quickly dashed underwater. You looked around for your blue top but it was to late. It had already floated to the nearby people who stared at it confused.
" oh shit!"
People's eyes quickly dashed at you but before they were able to see anything Connie through himself on you wrapping his arms around your waist. He looked rather dizzy and his whole face was a deep red that not even you have ever seen on anyone before.
" le...let's go get help." He stuttered trying his best to look away.

( HEHE CLASSIC ANIME MOMENT XD )

You dug your face into his chest embarrassed.
" th- thanks." You whispered.
"Mmhmm...."
Both of you quickly swam to the very edge of the pool and called out for any employee close by. Luckily a woman walked over with a big smile on her face.
" what seems to be the problem?" She asked.
" what!? My bathing suit top is gone! That's the problem." You yelled frustrated.
Connie held you tightly against him.
" oh I'll go retrieve it right away."
As she ran off you and Connie began cooling down.
" so...." Connie said awkwardly.
" just shut up and wait ."
" here you go miss."
She passed it to you.

* TIME SKIP*

You and Connie were both on a bench eating a Popsicle.
" I'm such an idiot... I shouldn't have climbed up .." You stated still embarrassed.
" it's my fault for forcing so I'm sorry ." Connie interrupted.
" yeah it is your fault! When i say no it means no."
Connie began laughing and nodded.
" but let's be honest here, what happened back there was totally hot."
Your face turned red and you ended up smacking the back of his head.
" ow, I'm just being honest!"
You soon ignored him and laid your head on his chest exhausted. Connie's cheeks turned red and he wrapped his arm around your waist staring off into the distant.
" Connie... Would you ever date me?" You whispered not removing your head from his chest.
" what?"
" do you find me pretty at all?"
Connie lifted your chin up and gently kissed your lips.
" dummy your the prettiest most funniest girl i have ever met."
You gave him a small and pecked his cheeks.
" one more thing Connie ." You went back to laying on his chest.
" yeah?"
" you tell anyone what happened i swear I'll kill you."
A sweat streamed Down of Connie's face and he nodded rapidly.
" yes m'am ."

HEHE HOW MANY CLASSIC ANIME'S HAVE YOU SEEN DO THAT .
(^_^) hope you enjoyed another classic BS