Eren X reader

" did you really think you would get away with this!" Yelled Levi giving you and Eren his death glare.
You both sat in his office silent. You twirled your fingers around distracting your nerves and fears from captain Levi.
" well Yeager, well (l/n) ."
" n-no sir." You stuttered, a nervous wreck.
Levi pace back and forth making you and Eren feel more uncomfortable.
" using your maneuver gear in the middle of the night to race. I expected more from you (f/n) ."
You looked down at your knees trying your best not to make eye contact.
" as punishment i want you both to clean the boy's and the girl's dorm for an entire 30 days, to i make myself clear."
" yessir ." You both said in sync.

* THE NEXT DAY *

Levi tossed both you and Eren cleaning supplies and walked you towards the boy's shower house first. " come and report to me when you are done." Levi soon walked away heading who knows where, as he did he had his back turned and you stuck your tongue making Eren chuckle.
" since when did he grow 10 inches? Bossing us around like that !" You complained while scraping the walls.
" he's the captain." Eren responded not taking his eyes off the floor he was scrubbing.
You peeked over to Eren who had was swiping sweat of his face and scrubbing harder.
" tired already? " you teased. " i bet i can beat you at cleaning just as I did on our race."
" shut up i wasn't ready."
You chuckled and shrugged it off. It became silent for a moment until you decided to speak up.

" so what's my prize for winning ." You asked with a smirk.
Eren placed the sponge down and walked over to you suddenly grabbing both your wrist. You slightly turned red as Eren leaned closer and closer to you.
" this.."
He placed his lips against yours not letting you go. Your face was burning hot in shock but soon gave in. Eren pulled away for a second to catch his breath, his cheeks were pure red.
" I'm sorry that was my first kiss." Eren whispered.
You giggled at his response. You got your hands loose and quickly wrapped them around his neck.
" well Eren there's always a first to everything ."
You kissed him one more time but this time you slipped your tongue into his mouth making him tingle a slight bit.
Eren grabbed your waist and stood there letting you explore his mouth.

" So miss (l/n) didn't know you had that in you." Levi stated leaning against the wall.

HAHA lol DAYUM your in trouble good luck dealing with captain shortie.
XD