7 minutes in heaven. NOT!

Warning there will be smut.

America: that's right it's been a while since you wrote some lemon.

Writer chan: yeahhhhh I guess + the most votes were for this one so I'm pretty sure they were expecting smut, like Come on they are stuck in a closet with Levi what do you think they were expecting? To find a Pikachu in there.

"You Lousy no good soldier!"

"Shut up, you midget!"

"Your a worse soldier than sasha!"

"Oh yeah your a worse clean freak, OCD guy than death the kid!"

Levi stood back in confusion.
"Tch, wrong anime idiot!"

"Well it doesn't make what I say any less true!" You bit back.

You and Levi began tugging on each other's hair and ears as everyone stared at the both of you awkwardly.

"I hate you!" You cried out as you dug your leg in his stomach and yanked his lip.
"The feelings mutual!" Levi argued back as her tugged on your hair with his other palm on your check trying to push you away.

"Should someone break them up?" Christa suggested as everyone sat back eating popcorn.

"Of course." She felt defeated.

"Gotta admit it's kinda hot!" Writer chan interrupted with 3D glasses while America was on his knees in agonizing pain as Writer chan continued to press her weight on him like a chair.

"What the hell are you doing in this Chapter Writer-chan!?" Jean cried out in annoyance.

"I'm Writer chan I do what I want!" Writer chan snapped her fingers and Jean the horseface actually became a wild horse that neighed loudly in shock. All of a sudden Marco in a cowboy costume appeared on top of him in a worried and startled expression.

"Uh.... writer chan shouldn't you get back to the one shot."

"OH OH YEAH!"

Levi intended to smack your nose with his hand open wide until you slipped back and his arm grabbed your boob instead. Your face turned red as you suddenly fell back off the bench of the table taking him down with you.

Thud

You and Levi groaned until his right arm rested on your Kitty Kat and your leg rubbed up against his crotch while Levi's face was plastered in your chest.

"PERVERT!!!!!" You Yelled out kicking him off you.

"OH I'M THE PERVERT!? YOU WERE TOTALLY RUBBING
UP AGAINST MY DICK, YOU SICKO."

"Oh hell no!" You both started yanking on each other's hair again.

"That's enough!!!!!" Erwin called out as he lifted you off the ground while Mike carried Levi away.

"Put me down!" You both said in sync.

"Levi you are acting like a child, your 30!" Erwin stated angrily.

"Am not! She started it!.....oh shit I am acting like a child."

"You aren't an exception either (F/N)." Erwin added on.

"Say what you want! I consider it me embracing the child within me." You huffed and pouted keeping your arms crossed while Erwin still had you in the air.

"Mike you know exactly what we must do."

Mike nodded in agreement as they both glared at you with evil intentions and crooked smiles.

You gulped and shifted your eyes towards levi as he did the same.

*TRANSITION*

"Really, a closet." Levi sighed.

"You two will not be let out until you have solved or accepted each other's differences." Soon Erwin's footsteps faded away as a door shut behind him.

The Closet was cramped with brooms and you could feel your hip joined against his, hell you could even hear him breath which was beyond irritating.

"I'll get us out." Levi stretched his hand out looking for the knob of the door until his elbow banged against your nose.

"Watch it you!" You pushed him up against the wall he was already plastered on.

"It wasn't on purpose dimwit!" He pushed your face back against the stack of brooms.

You tried lifting your leg until it ran up to Levi's crotch painfully as he winced in pain.
Levi slid down holding his dick while you tried to contain your laughter.

"HA!"

Levi's hand reached up only to grip on the collar of your shirt and rip down from his attempt to stand back up.

Even in the dark you knew your face was red as a slight breeze past through your breast.

"PERVERT!"

You fell down on top of him giving light punches to his head until Levi yanked your head down to face his.
"What the hell do you think your doing?"

In seconds his lips crashed onto yours while the Man's hands slid down to your ass clenching them tightly.

( dayum.... )

At first you tried to pull away, but the sensation was too much to resist as the Man ran his tongue down your chest leaving you in awe.
Levi stopped to untie the straps to his uniform while you did the same.
"Levi..." You whispered.
"Shut up brat."

He pulled you back in unhooking your bra in the process.
He began kissing your chest lightly as the kissed slowly trailed down to your stomach. He quickly stopped by your Vagina and raced back up to your lips while body lunged onto yours. He yanked your back as you let out a strong moan the minute his dick entered your moisty hole.

America: moisty isn't a word.

Writer chan: DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE TWO FUCKSSS HAAAAAAAAAAA!

He thrusted back and forth, his hands still yanking back your hair.
You moaned out in pleasure as he repeated himself over and over.

On the other side of the door was Mike and Hangi who sat in a chair awkwardly staring at the closet door.

"We never left." Mike mentioned.

"Oh my wall. Do you smell that mike?" Hangi whispered out excitedly.

"Sweat and sexual frustration."

"No, the Fresh smell of BLACKMAIL!!!" Hangi huffed.

"Levi!!!" You moaned.

Mike's face curled up in complete discomfort by the noises.

THAT'S IT FOLKS..... DEAL WITH IT.

AMERICA: sorry! I'm like 99.9 % sure she's a lunatic.

Writer chan: I'm starting to accept it.