Connie X Reader:. BAKA

An: I would be delighted to give this shout out to

Attack_on_snefnuk , amazing profile pic by the way! GO ARMIN

MODERN TIME ~Aru

You laid on top of mikasa bed thinking about what's been stressing you for the past month!

" ___ just tell him how you feel! the worst that can happen is he says no." Mikasa pushed.

You looked over to your roommate and shrugged.

" easy for you to say your like a strong, pretty, and leveled headed everyone wants you."

" not everyone writer-chan still won't give me Eren."

You pushed your (h/c) hair out of your face and decided to call Connie.

" maybe your right mikasa."

Mikasa gave you a light smile and got up to make something to eat.

The phone rang for a good 10 seconds then someone picked up.

" ____!" You heard someone shout from the other end.

" wha..what the fuck jean, where's Connie."

You can hear jean and Marco laughing, "he's asleep in the car were driving to your place actually." Jean answered.

" what! Why."

" because your our amazing friend and we would be nowhere without you, aye is mikasa home by any chance."

You instantly hung up and groaned rolling over, placing mikasa's pillow over your face.

- HOW FUN! Skip- ( hetalia reference right there, Switzerland )

Connie, Marco, and Jean came over. You mostly watched movie and watch how jean fails with flirting with mikasa. Marco was in the kitchen making snacks and jean was off picking up Sasha who was bored, mikasa was outside trying to call Eren.

You were left alone with Connie in your room and it was full of awkward silence.

" so..." Connie interrupted the silence.

" uh Connie there's someone i really like.." You blurted out of the blue.

Connie's green,brown eyes widened in confusion yet intrigued.

" o-oh w-ho." He stuttered.

You leaned closer to him causing Connie to blush wildly.

" a certain bald idiot, who sucks at the video game Attack on titan." Your cheeks were a slight tint of pink.

Connie forced a smile on his face and placed his hands on your shoulders.

" wow really! Dude this guy sounds awesome who is he?"

"............" You stared at him astonished by his stupidity.

Connie looked at you confused by your expression.

" Baka..." You planted your lips against his, wrapping your arms around him, laying your body atop of his.

Connie was flushed red but he soon gave in, gripping your hips. Your knee was near his crotch...

PRUSSIA: CROTCH CLOTH !!

Connie looks back at Prussia angrily.

" DUDE WRONG ANIME!"

" I am too awesome for just one, right gilbird."

WRITER-CHAN: YEAH!!

You looked at me rather angrily, " really.... I was having a Moment."

" sorry not sorry." <----- ( awkward reference ;) )