Bertie da birdie

A/n well hello my fellow ... Hm I don't have a nickname

WILLIAM PITCH ME SOMETHNG!

William: my fellow Winchesters

Writer Chan: ... Yes I like that...I LIKE THAT NICE JOB WILLIAM YOUR NOT FIRED YOU HUNK

William: your being unprofessional

Writer Chan: shut up I'm writer Chan I'm never professional

Ah yes yes William please start the one shot while I procrastinate some more

Bettholdt sat on his bed holding his pillow which looked like you because he drew your face in obviously the pillow had a lot of drool. And rocked back and forth nervous out of his wits.

Reiner who clipped his toe nails with his tongue out looked up at Bert and sighed.

" If your scared about asking ____ out on a date don't be. She obviously likes you too! " reiner insisted.

Bert fell asleep hugging his pillow while reiner tucked him in.

" My boy is becoming a man." He wiped away a single manly tear.

Next day

Bertholdt noticed you exiting the mess hall and chased after you, but was suddenly stopped by reiner who had a big smile on his face.
" yo! Let me be your wing man!" Reiner insisted

"My wing Man? Why would I use you as wings.... Your heavier than me."

*face palm*

" no I meant I would go talk to ______ for you and put in a good word and more." bertholdt thought about it and sighed.
" Ok. Please don't mess this up!!!!"
" I'm amazing with women don't worry."

*moments later because writer chan is lazy and has no idea/wtf she is writing.*

You sat next to Armin reading books you found scavaging abandoned Buildings outside the walls.

"this book is so fascinating, it even Discusses human virtues that we all must learn." Armin cheered he looked/down at the book and read the title out loud.

Sesame street

"hey ____!" Reiner called out.

You turn around and give him a weird look.
"I thought you were with Bertie?" You quizzed.

"I was... Does that matter?" His On point eyebrows rose in curiosity.

"Uh..no! I just thought Bertholdt was busy hanging out with you." Your face turned red in embarrassment but knowing why.

Bertholdt from afar Stalked you and reiner and closed in trying to listen to your conversation.
"Did you know Bertholdt can reach the top shelf........ Without going on his tippy toes."

You gave Reiner another weird look.
"Yes I did." You responded.

"Oh. Well did you know he fell on his ass at training and only cried for 15minutes.... That's a new record!" Reiner Had a smug look /and you quietly started chuckling to yourself.

                Bertholdt hid behind a wall his eyes big and face red. "He's Ruining everything!"

"Man I didn't know how MANLY bertholdt can be." You stated sarcastically. 

"Manly you say? Bertholdt finally got rid of his Dinosaur Undies. Been wearing Hulk U-"

"REINER SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!" bertholdt jumped out and interupted him.

His face Rosy red looked at your blank expression.

"I-i...its not... I-" Bertie stuttered.

"Just for the record, you have a really bad wing man." You bursted out laughing holding your sides.

"Now let's go to your room and give you some white regular panties." You suggested pushing Bertholdt towards the Boys dorm.
" but.. My hulk.."
" don't worry there is a reward once you change."

*reiner and Armin*

reiner: is that sesame street?

Armin: you have read this knowledge filled book as well?

Reiner: .........