Christa X Guy.reader

BEFORE WE START I JUST WANNA SAY THIS IS A RANDOM STORY FOR ANY GUY, i doubt it but yeah.
_________

You and Connie were both walking into the guy's dorm until a hand stopped you, you looked over to see who it was and the person holding your wrist was christa. Her cheeks were red and you can feel her trembling just holding you.

" oh uh, Hi (f/n)! I uh.." Before christa could finish Connie stopped her.
" thanks for saying hi to me christa." Connie remarked.

Christa waved her arms around nervously trying to place an innocent smile on her face.
" oh hi Connie! I'm sorry i just really need to talk to (f/n) ."

Before Connie can say anything else christa grabbed your wrist and pulled you away. You both walked together for a long time and you were still wondering what christa wanted to talk about.

" hey, is there something you want to say?" You asked staring down at her ocean blue eyes.

Christa turned redder than ever and she kept stuttering.
" well i...i wanted to say that i really .." She was rudely interrupted when Ymir placed her arm around christa.

" hey (f/n)! Hows it going!" Yelled Ymir with a wide grin on her face.
Christa removed her hand slowly becoming impatient.
" hey Ymir can you go away for a sec, i need to talk to (f/n) ."
Ymir's smile went away and she knew exactly what christa wanted to say. And of course knowing Ymir she wasn't going to allow that.
" come on christa you can't just make me leave!"

You were also losing your patience so as they kept arguing you decided to go look for some help. As you looked around you noticed mikasa sitting on a bench talking to Armin and Annie staring down Reiner and berholdt <--( i cant spell his name ok ).

You walked over to mikasa first and she looked up at you startled.

" oh hey (f/n)."
" i need your help, can you get Ymir away from christa, me and her really need to talk."

Mikasa agreed and you both told Annie the same story, she agreed too.

You guys walked back to where christa and Ymir were still arguing.
" come on Ymir don't be like that!"
" i don't care I'm not gonna let it happen ."
Before Ymir said anything else she felt arms wrap around her shoulders and was being carried in the air.
" WHAT THE HELL!"
" come on Ymir it's okay, let them talk." Said mikasa while carrying her away.
You couldn't help but laugh as you saw Ymir kicking the air in frustration. You soon shifted your eyes to look at christa was still shaking.
" ok what do you want to say ?"
" i-i like you! No no i love you!"
Christa gently grabbed your hands making her cheeks turn crimson. You had a light shade of pink on your cheeks hearing those words. Christa stood there waiting for your response. You were silence with shock, the prettiest girl, who every guy wants to marry is standing right before you confessing her love.
" oh you probably don't feel the same but.."
Before she finished your lips collided with hers, placing your arms tightly on her shoulders. Christa became excited and grabbed your neck. You pulled away grasping for breath and you stood there staring at her.
" you know how long iv'e been waiting to hear you say that?"
Christa turned pink and before she said anything you kissed her again, except this time it was a French kiss ;)

* MEANWHILE WITH YMIR *

All 3 girls were sitting on a bench and Ymir had her face down gripping tightly on her jeans. Mikasa noticed and patted her back for comfort.

" do you know how it feels to have someone you love kiss someone else ?" Said Ymir in a low voice.
Mikasa nodded trying to relate.

" yes, Eren kissed the reader in the first chapter, it's not just you."
Annie looked over to mikasa shocked but shrugged it off.