Depressed eren X Reader

You sat alone in your desk, tiresome yet full of energy. You scribbled on a piece of paper,

" so Eren I've been meaning to tell you, well I had always liked you since the first day of training and i admired your free will. I know you probably don't feel the same but i thought you should know. I mean you were always nice to me, your brave, and in a way a inspiration. This might sound really dumb but i cant help but to think of you and stop my cheeks from growing red when i see you."

You stopped writing for a bit to catch your breath. " I'm such a weirdo." You chuckled at yourself. You soon finished your letter and folded up drawing a heart across it with the name, Eren, inside.

You were only wearing a pair of loose shorts and a simple tank top. You tried to find something less revealing so you can give this to Eren. Until there was a knock on your door. You looked out your window and noticed that the sun was already down and stars were up on display.

You quickly opened the door to find Eren leaning against it with trapped tears in his eyelids.

" Eren, its lights out what are you doing here, if captain Levi..." You stopped at the sight of Eren choking back his tears.

" Eren..?" You gently grabbed his wrist locking the door behind you.

" hey what's wrong you asked ."

Eren sat down on your bed and stared down at his knees. You sat down closely next to him and he glared at you for a second then back down at his knees. He too was only half dressed.

" I'm sorry i didn't know who else to go to." He whispered in a low voice.

" not be rude but you did have armin and mikasa ." You implied.

" yeah but your my first choice."

Your cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.

" ok but if that's the case then explain to me why your hear?" You couldn't help but sound rude.

Eren faced you and a couple of tears escaped his eyelids and rolled down his cheeks.

" i-i had a bad dreaming..." He whispered almost embarrassed.

You placed your hand on his shoulder and gave off a sympathetic look.

" it was about my mom.... Dad.. I-i just want things to go back the way they were. Its true i wanted to go beyond the walls but...i didn't expect my m-.." He stopped and broke out crying.

You quickly wrapped your arms around him and placed his head on the crook of her neck.

" Eren... It's okay. I'm here." Your voice began to quiver.

" b-but mom isn't!"

He wailed more, you felt his warm tears stream down to your chest. After a while of holding him you felt the tears coming up and you felt your nose burn holding them back. You grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back to face you. Eren stared at you in confusion.

" that's enough! I am tired of this! Eren your stronger than this! Way stronger. You have to go forward and make sure your mother's death was not in vein. Are you just gonna break down every night. If you keep this up you won't be able to fight. And please i can't stand to see you sad, Eren i can't ." You voice cracked a bit in the end still choking back your tears.

Eren became silent and stared at you for the longest time. He soon wiped away his tears and chuckled.

" your right (F/n). I'm sorry for acting so weak."

Before anything you walked over to your desk and grabbed the folded up letter. You sat back down and handed it to him, trying to keep yourself from shaking or blushing. Eren quietly read the paper to himself and his cheeks turned to a dark shade of red. You looked away almost embarrassed and before you can look back at him you felt his warm lip against yours.

You fell back facing upward at Eren who was right above you.

" i love you (f/n)." Eren whispered.

You laid there staring at him for a quick moment and smiled.

" i love you too."

He kissed you again rubbing his hips against yours making you and himself tingle.

* MORNING TIME, ARU~*

" hey go wake up (f/n) we gotta go to breakfast ." Mikasa demanded Sasha.

Sasha lifted her hands in the air and nodded.

" okay. But please get me some bread, or potatoes. YESS potatoes."

" yeah yeah, just go get her."

Sasha skipped to your room and kicked the door open.

" (F/N) come on and e.." Her eye twitched.

Eren's arm was around your waist and his legs wrapped around.

Sasha began to walk backwards and silently shut the door on her way out.

* LIL' Time skip*

" so where's (f/n)?" Asked mikasa.

" not spooning that's where.. I mean she isn't... With anyone.. I mean no duh and.."

" Sasha ?"

" let her sleep a while longer."