Baka A.K.A connie

An: I'll try my best guys I've been really really depressed lately :/ so I shall try my best

Also srry this is late been really busy

" Connie!!" You shouted.

Connie turns around holding bags full of bread. You both got in trouble with captain Erwin and now you both have to get the food supplies for the "chef" .

" Yo ______!"

You both were outside near the horses walking together. You caught up to connie and began walking.

Connie looked at you his cheeks with a light dust of pink.

"So...so_____, I want to tell you tha-."

Before connie can finish a horse knocked him over he landed face first landing on the bread squishing it.

" oh sorry there baldy!" Sasha slowly got off her horse.

He felt dizzy and you stared down at him confused.

" connie?" You said his name aloud.

Connie slowly raised himself up.

"Im fine..."

"Not for long cadet." That voice sent chills down his back, rivialle ackerman stood there holding a squish loaf of bread.

Sasha soon began sobbing.

"Not bread-chans family too!!!!"

____________

You wrapped a bandage over connie,s head hoping he would feel better.

" the captain sure is scary huh." You said trying to make conversation.

Connie nodded in response. Yoy helped him walk carrying him against your shoulder.

You carried him outside until petra stopped you.

"Oh _____! We need you.. mikasa is on a rampage when eren rejected her!" Petra sounded desperate.

Connie chuckled a little.

" what kind of girl breaks tables when rejected!" Petra also remarked.

" didnt you break everything in captain levi's office when he rejected you?"  You remarked.

" so , im still engaged with him right?"

" thats true....persistant much." You mumbled the last part.

You and connie ran towards mikasa who looked back at you with hateful glare. She raised her fist ready to punch you.

" This is your fault. She yelled.

You shut yoyr eyes and heard a giant thump. You opened your eyes to see connie passed out on the floor,

" oh...sorry connie..." mikasa casually whistled and walked away.

_______

Connie fluttered his eyes open to find himself in the infirmiry again.

" huh.., what."

Connie looked to see you asleep on his lap sitting on a chair near his bed.

" Yo!"

" what....writer-chan!"

" shh you'll wake ____, just wanted soms screen time to give me advise on my next one shot...I'm doing corporal scarlet and a yandere levi but what should I do!!??"

" what? Idk just ask da readers?"

" Baka!!! I cant do that! Wait can I?"

You began to mumble slowly waking up.

Writer chan ran towards the door and whistled a tune and in a instance jean came along.

" how...the fu...how did you do that?"

" I'm writer-chan I can do anything!!"

Soon writer-chan rode jean and disapeared.

Yoy opened your eyes and gave connie a sweet tired smile

" your awake...thats good."

" oh ____, I wanted to tell you that I--"

Soon eren turned into a titan and smashed tbe window his fist 3 centimeters away. Connie panted and when eren pointed with his giant index finger it was like a punch to the face for connie.

Writer-chan opens the door...

" SORRY!!! I'll stop now."

"Connie are you alright..."

" Damn it!!"

Connie leaned in for a passionate kiss and slippsd his tongue in.

Your face flared up with joy and you continued to sit there.

*Writer-chan wipes a tear away*

so beautiful!!!!

" Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Reiner get in here!!"

Reiner came in looking at reiner confused.

" my lovable readers need to help me! They no listen to me maybe they listen to you!"

Reinwr turns towards you.

" Well murder is having writers block or as I like to say it murder is just to lazy to think-"

" Shut up and finish!!"

" give her some ideas for yandere levi and corporal scarlet a reader requested it and she said yes to the request.... hey that rymed!"

" Ok that is all bye!!"