Mikasa ackerman

" Meet our new recruit! (f/n) (L/n). I will like you soldiers to show her around and treat this I candy with respect!"

You seemed rather shy after your introduction everyone brushed it off and continued on there day.

" hey ____! I'm eren." eren introduced himself.

his green eyes glistened making your heart skip a beat. 2 other people walked behind him one a girl with a straight face black short hair and dark black eyes, the other was a blonde boy with ocean blue eyes and the most adorable smile you have ever seen.

" This is mikasa and Armin!"

" H-Hi! I'm so glad to meet you!"

Transition

You and eren spent much time together in fact this one time you had a nightmare and literally snuck out to have eren comfort you.

Let's just say Levi made you clean by yourself for a whole 2 months.

At the mess hall eren and Armin were off talking to petra and Levi while you and mikasa sat alone munching down on your food.

" I can see you love eren too." mikasa stated making you choke.

" Don't worry I won't tell....but don't think I'm just handing him to you." you noticed a small smile on mikasa's face.

" Let the battle begin!" you giggled.

transition

mikasa laid a punch against your lip making you bleed.

" Ow...can you go softer?" you whined.

" You wanted me to train you so I am. no going easy!" mikasa yelled.

you stood up and wiped off the blood from your lips.

" R...Right!"

TRANSITION

at the moment before the armored landed on her a tear escaped mikasa's eye and a small sudden smile....

in your mind you heard her voice say in that moment.

I guess you win....