corporal scarlet

OK Just thid one shot your gonna pretend your s arlet ;) it was requested so of course it was kinda new so I took the opportunity
But never take the opportunity to buy 4 MORE tortas for a cheap price....it was so worth it *barfs*

" Corporal, your wanted in captain erwin's office." A new recruit reminded her.

Scarlet glared up almost burning the boy with her stare. He gulped shaking quite a bit.

" Very well. You can go now I'll be right there." Scarlet answered getting up from her seat.

She pushed her black hair out of her face and began walking. With every step she took people got a sudden fear yet admiration towards her.

" the second strongest soldier of humanity...wow she so cool."

" and cute...but she'll tear me in a second. "

" Didn't you hear she has a chance of successfully ranking higher than levi."

" huh what do mean?"

" she won't be known as the humanity second strongest soldier Im sure about that."

Scarlet let out a 'tch' and continued on her way.

" Scarlet!" She looked over to see eren running towards her.

He panted for breath and she stood their inpatient.

" spill it, what do you want.."

" Didn't you hear your skills ranked higher than captain rivialle himself!" Eren shouted excited for her.

" Oh what a surprise...me stronger than levi its a dream come true." Scarlet joked unamused.

In that very moment levi walked behind eren and kicked him down.

Eren jolted downward coughing out saliva.

" c-captain...wha-" levi stepped on his head and stomoed on it.

Scarlet looked down in confusion then back at levi. Levi kicked eren's stomach making him groan in pain until scarlet grabbed his wrist and twisted it back.

" a corporal does not senselessly beat the recruits for no good reason."

Scarlet pushed him back causing levi to groan a little in anger.

" do I need a good reason to senselessly beat another corporal,  hm scarlet?" Levi pushed her against a while and his silver eyes eyes shimmered along with hers.

" If you want me to give you a ass beating of your life then go right on ahead,  didn't know you would be so eager to die." Scarlet responded with a heavy breath.

Levi smirked and began walking away.

" Scarlet. ? How about you start acting like a captain and teach this recruits not flirt with them."

Scarlet had a light dust of pink and she looked away her arms crossed.
Scarlet reached erwins office and he imeddiatly shut the door locking it in the process.

Scarlet rose an eyebrow in suspicion but ignored it none the less.

" You must have heard..about your new name." Erwin began.

" you mean humanity strongest soldier, I guess rivialle under estimated me." Scarlet began gloating.

Erwin chuckled and got up from his desk.

" Yes, indeed he did, but that title you must work very hars for which you did so for my aprecciation of surviving and helping humanity I decided to personally give you a token of my aprecciation. "

He leaned closer to her and scarlet looked around a bit confused of what was going on.

Soon erwin crashed his lips against hers grabbing her waist tightly.

Scarlet's eyes opened in shock and as much as she tried to pull out his grip was to strong.
How, how is ne stronger than me? Scarlet thought.

Erwin slipped his tongue in and pushed her downward. Scarlet tried panting for breath and a way out but non came to mind.

" E..erwi..sir,." Erwin began unbuttoninh scarlet shirt and her body began thrusting looking for a way out until, the door was kicked down.

Standing there was levi his expression showed as if he found his prey.

Erwin looked up and was kicked imeddiatly in the face knocking out a tooth.

Erwin wiped blood off his lips and smirked. Scarlet sat there distraught, confused.

" You!!!" Erwin demanded a punch at levi but levi caught it amd with his other fist broke captaon erwins nose.

Blood smeared everywhere right when erwin was gaining his balance scarlet stood next to levi shooting a hateful glare eith her silver eyes.

" I suggest you leave, before I shove my foot up your ass."

Scarlet threatened. Erwin hissed at himself and left calmly.

Scarlet looked down at levi and blushes uncontrollably.

" thank you..,." Mumered scarlet.

" no problem never thought I'd see the day I save humanity strongest." Levi remarked rolling up his sleeves.

" Second....strongest." scarlet whispered. 

Levi smirked and gently kissed her lips.

" how about you button up your shirt and lets go to my room so we can finish congratulating you on your new title." Scarlwt blushed wildly but gave levi a certain, 'tch' that made his blood go cold.

" I love you,  you stupid naive girl."

" Naive!? Ahut up you midget version of mr. Clean ."

( No oone say the commercial lawl magic eraser xD ) .