Flirty armin

"Armin!!" You yelleed out holding a box labeled Valuables .
Armin turned around to look at you with his ocean blue eyes. You continued running until....,

A snail came across ur path and you tripped dropping the box and landing down on your face.

" _____!  Are you okay!?" Armin came rushing to the rescue.

You look up with two thumbs up bleeding from your nose.
" Yep! I'm fine don't worry!" You said loudly and cheery.

Armin noticed you bleeding from your nose and forehead and his face turned Purple and fainted.
" armin?"

Time skip ~ " You don't understand.... I need pie "

Armin fluttered his eyes open to find u sitting in a chair smiling down at him sweetly.
" oh..... _______. T-thank you." He said shyly ( shyly... Idk if that's how u spell it…......... eh u get me SO WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR )

His cheeks were tinted pink and he refused to make eye contact with you.
" well I caused you to faint so don't worry! " you said happily.

The door opened showing Marco holding an ice pack.
" here you go ____. " Marco insisted.
You grabbed it thanking him.
" So how's horse face?... Oh I mean ur bae!" You smirked.
Marco turned as red as Spain and Romano's tomatoes.

" WHAT!!!!!! WHO..... WHO....! TOLD YOU DAMMIT JEAN!" he stood in a squatting position staring down at his arms eyes spinning.

" you told me....Just now." You smirked again your (e\c) eyes glaring into his.

Marco's mouth dropped. He soon crawled out the room feeling ashamed of himself for spilling the beans Or in his case spilling the hayyyyy .....,,,,,,.....,,,,, ( America: your going to hell.... For that joke ( writer chan": I know .__.)

Armin began chuckling and you turned to him laughing back.
" wow you certainly got him." Armin commented laughing some more.
You laughed with him slapping the bed.
" I know right!"
Not before long it was just a room of two kids ( I MEAN YOUNG ADULTSSSSSSS ) laughing together.

" God your laugh is sexy." Armin muttered.

" what?"

" WHAT!? HMMMMMMM " armin yelled out not looking at you anymore.

Your cheeks turned pink and you felt your stomach tie into a knot.
You smirked and had an awful plan.

" hey armin."
"Yeah?" Armin looked over to you to find your left leg already on top of his bed.

You leaned in closer and blew into his ear.
Armins skin crawled and his face turned red puffing out Lil smoke.

" _____!?" Armin's voice cracked. His face got sweaty and you can feel him shake nervously.

You tried SO DAMN HARD to not laugh at his innocence.

You pushed some of his hair back and you both locked eyes. You were finally on top of him both your arms in a position where armin could not escape, as if he want to. 

" am I making you uncomfortable? " you asked in a low seductive way.

Armin thrusted and shook his head as to say no.

The door opened once again and you found Annie and Reiner staring at you two.

" ARMIN'S BECOMING A MAN!!!!! GO GO GO BE THE BABY DADDY!! " reiner shouted.

Annie and him made an ultimate high five and annie turned to you.

" _____. Make sure he uses a condom. Safety comes first." And they both left locking the door.

Both your faces were blank and red.
Are in turned to you boldly and your face stared back still red.

"_____."

" y...y..ea..yeah?"

" please bare my child ."

"............…………………
……………………
…………,
ok "