Mikasa vs Annie

By the way, i haven't been totally updated with recent chapters of the manga because im a lazy piece of shit ♡♡ so most of these chapters will not be up to date with any new discoveries according to Attack on titan ( yay season 2! ) so i hope you like anyways and all is based on a little imagination, creativity

And the Undeniable guilt of my disappearance of wattpad and empty promises of new chapters 😅🙃 OAO)))/// LET THE CHAPTER COMMENCE

Dear Mother

I am enjoying the life of a soldier surprisingly enough. I can see why you were so afraid of letting me go, and i don't blame you. It is a constant battle with Enormous Enemies who seem to never disappear and it truly terrifies me. Of course everyone is on edge because we too have a Titan on our side named Eren Jaegar, im actually one of his close friends. Mother no matter what rumors or crazy lies people spew just believe your son that Eren is an honest man who will lead us to victory. The Most scary thing about all of this is these two very strong women with outstanding abilities are in my squad now and im in love with both of them..and them at me.

Love (Y/N)

"(Y/n), you're drooling, hey (Y/n)..." you soon awoke to your senses as you slowly smudged any remaining drool from your lips and chin.
Mikasa turned the position of her body forward facing the instructor.
"You shouldn't nod off during lectures...even that might kill you in the future." She scolded.

You chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of your head in defeat.
"True, sorry for my carelessness, its good to know that i have someone who cares so much for my wellbeing." You grinned widely to calm mikasa before she was angered.
Mikasa pushed her black hair back and you noticed her nose and checks grow red in color and her eyes shook in bewilderment. She quickly looked away and back at her notes not peeping another word.

"Uh...I'm sorry did i overshare again!?" You panicked.

Mikasa stood still for a silent moment leaving you in total confusion until she Banged her head against the desk chipping the wood.

"Whats going on back there!?" The instructor shouted.

Blood slowly seeped from Mikasa's wound and you jumped up a nervous wreck.

"Oh god, are you okay. Should i get you some wipes!? Sir sir I'll return shortly!!!" And you rushed out the classroom in worriment.

"Mikasa really sucks at sharing her feelings, huh." Connie blurted as he ripped the paper that stuck to his lip from drool.

"Does she? Ive never noticed." Eren replied nonchalantly.

"You lived with her!"

"Oh yeah....forgot."

♤♡♢□♤□♤□♤○♢●■■□■●■○■

"Sorry for the trouble!" You bowed apologetically towards the nurse as she handed you the towels awkwardly.

"Man you're annoying."

The infirmary door creaked open as a sudden blonde glared your eyes for a quick moment.
"Excuse me, Ms. Bean i seem to have pricked my-" Annie choked on her remaining words as your eyes locked.

Her blue eyes caught you off guard as you began to move backwards and stumbled over your own foot falling to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Annie asked politely as she held out her hand to assist you.

"I-i-i-I... " she quickly shushed you.

"(Y/N), why are you here in the infirmary? Are you hurt? Show me."
Annie slapped her hand against your foreheaded and lifted your (Y/C) hair to look for any scars.

She lifted your shirt and placed her cold hands onto your shirt as she slid her fingers across your stomach as you felt your face growing extremely hot, but the rest of your body as cold as ice.

"You seem fine." She remarked.

"I just came for some towels."

The Nurse stood there for a good while and rolled her eyes from the awkward sight.

"You play nurse then, im out." She says while pulling out a cigarette and leaving.

"Uh...so why are you here?" You asked to change the subject.

"I pricked my finger so i came for a bandaid but looks like the blood has stopped."

"I'm actually...glad to see you here." Annie quietly murmurs.

She glares in a different direction as she twiddles her thumbs.
"I know, that you know about my feelings for you for quite some time, but you never actually gave me any certain response...so i would like to know how you feel." She reveals.

Your mind was completely blank. Like always ( HA BURN )

( GOMEN GOMEN, YOU'RE NOT SIMPLE MINDED, IT WAS JUST ME WRITER CHAN MAKING A BAD JOKE HAHAHAHA I DO IT ALL THE TIME )

Oh my god, what do i tell her???????? Do i like her back!?!?!? Yes! But i can't get mikasa out of mind either!!!!! I..oh my wall.... for once in my life im blessed with two extremely Attractive girls and.. i. Can't. Choose. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Ms. Bean my forehead head is bleeding." Mikasa walks in as she finds Annie suppressing her body against yours near the beds.

"Oh, Hi mikasa."

"Hi Annie."

So this is how i die.....

Part two in the next chapter!!!

You are obviously male in this chapter to spice things up so i hope you look thus new refreshing pace...or probz hate it if so

IM SORRY IM TRYING QAQ ))) WAHHHHHHHH