Jean X reader

AN: Before i start i must say i will make it as happy and lovey dovey as possible. I'm close to finishing the future diary and let me tell you I'm pretty upset ;-; watching your fav character die like that ( god i hate yunno ) anyway hope you enjoy it. ;-;

" the titan's have high body temperature, that's why....." You soon zoned out of it when the teacher was explaining it.
You looked over to your left to see Jean taking notes. You couldn't help but admire him. Your cheeks were slowly turning red until Sasha elbowed your side. You looked over to her and she gave you a devilish smirk.

" so (f/n) did you take notes?" Asked Sasha.
You looked down at your paper that was half empty and jolted upwards.
" oh shit! I totally wasn't paying attention. Can I see your notes?" You whispered pleading a little.
Sasha nodded and slid her notebook over to you. You had a large smile of relief until you found the paper completely empty.
" what the hell Sasha ."
" come on i can't think in a empty stomach.."
You heard her stomach growl and slammed your head against the table in disbelief.
" do you want to borrow my notes ?" Offers jean making a straight face.
Your whole face was burning and your cheeks were a bright red making Jean tilt his head in confusion.
" well do you ?"
" okay class is over." Dismissed the teacher.
" well you can copy them down and give them to me tomorrow or something?" Suggested Jean.
You both stood up and headed out the door.
" thanks y-your a life saver." You gently grabbed the paper in his hands.

You were just about to leave until Jean grabbed your wrist.
" hey just you wait! It would be nice if you gave me something in return for handing you my notes!"
His cheeks had a light shade of pink.
" l-like what?"
" well you can be my girlfriend..." He soon let go of your wrist and looked away from you his cheeks turning into a burning red.
You soon had a big smile on your face and nodded slowly embracing him.
" yeah sure! I can definitely do that !"
You pecked him on the cheek and ran off to your room, that you shared with Sasha.
Sasha laid on her bed eating a loaf of bread she stole. Before she can take a bite you slammed the door open making her fall off her bed. " ow ow ow ow." Repeated Sasha laying face first on the ground. As she stood up Sasha noticed her nose bleeding.
" Sasha! Guess what, ok don't guess jean totally asked me to be his girlfriend!"
You paced back in forth excitedly. Sasha held her nose but continued to bleed.

" that's great can you help me here i think i broke my.."
" Sasha don't interrupt me. Anyway after he offered me his notes grabbed my wrist and said.. Oh hey (f/n) your totally cute and amazing so as my gift for letting you borrow my notes i want you to be my girlfriend, and then soon enough my wife! Well something like that.."
Sasha noticed more blood falling and tried to get your attention.
" (f/n)! My nose!"
You looked Down and barely realized she was bleeding.
" oh did my story give you a nosebleed, yeah when I was talking to jean i almost got one too."
Sasha looked pale and tried standing.
" (f/n)!!"

* NEXT DAY *

You and Sasha walked down the halls to get to class and you felt bad that she had to walk around with a silly bandage over her nose. You grabbed her shoulders and got a closer look feeling really guilty.
" I'm so sorry about your nose. I was being so stupid." You apologized.
" it's cool your in love i get it."
You and Sasha giggled a eachother.
" hey (f/n) !" Shouted jean.

You looked over Sasha shoulder and saw him waving from afar, your face lit up and quickly ran towards him hitting yourself against Sasha's shoulder making her fall back.
" ow ow ow ."
Connie helped her stand back up and looked at you and jean kiss. He had a pathetic expression across his face.
" huh.... I can tell (f/n) is an animal lover ." Connie remarked stupidly.

THIS WAS MORE OF SASHA ABUSE THEN YOU AND JEAN BUT STILL I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
Cya next time animal lover ;)