Arlert

In memory of Arming arlert I write this

Armin × Reader one shot

*modern time*

America: author chan are you crying?

Author chan: no... I'm not *voice cracks*

America: don't worry we are all gonna miss armin...

Author chan: no that's not it... I WAS PROMISED $30 FOR SWITCHING SHIFTS WITH SOMEONE AT WORK. ......

America: ....

Writer chan: but may my baby cinnamon rolls rest in peace.

"(F/N)!!!!" Sasha cried out holding a pile of apples in her stretched out T-shirt while a man chased her from behind her.

Your face turned pure white, while you watch Sasha trip over her falling apples and the Grocery's clerk throwing rocks at her. Sasha dropped to the floor, face first against the concrete while you stood there with a disappointed expression across your face.

"Help me!!!!" Sasha yelled out. She crawled to you with a bloody nose and a sad puppy look.

"Have fun." You walked away while Sasha and the man were caught into a tug a war with an apple.

You stopped in place and took in a deep breath of joy. "I can smell the ocean." You whispered to yourself.

"So can i." You jumped back frightened as you pulled out pepper spray from your purse.

The blonde boy stood back shielding his eyes while two of his friends stood behind him, shielding their eyes as well.
"Uh....who are you?" You asked bluntly.

"My names armin and this is Eren and Mikasa my best friends." He introduced himself.

"I'm (f/n) and that girl fighting over an apple is my best friend sasha."

He reached his hand out for a handshake leaving you a bit startled.
You reached out, but quickly hesitated. Armin's blue eyes glimmer like the ocean as his big smile remained. You shook his hand until a stinging pain in your chest caused you to pull away immediately.

"Oh...." armin felt the same thing as you both stared into the palms of your hands.

"You guys are really awkward." Eren commented.
"Like if they knew each other or something." Mikasa whispered into Erin's ear.

Mikasa yanked on her red scarf as the heat was slowing catching up to her.

"I like your scarf..." You complimented in a low hasty voice as a feeling of nostalgia overwhelmed you.

*****

"You can't be serious!" Two hands reached out to grab the boy who sat up in the floor shaking in fear.
"I can be the decoy, ...I'm way more skilled than you... I can.."

"Thank you, (F/N). Thank you so much."

***
Your eyes quickly widened as you laid in bed while you quietly listened to the waves of the ocean smack against itself and the sand.
Sasha jumped on your bed with a potato in her mouth.

"How can you even eat that? So weird." You commented sitting up slowly as the burning in your chest grew.

"How can you not!?"

"Why are you on my bed? Hmmmm potato girl."
Sasha spit out the potato as she yanked you out of the sheets and pushed you into the restroom.
"I met this guy and I really like him, but I was hoping you can go on a small blind date with his friend...DOUBLE DATE!!! please (f/n) for me!!!"

"What really? Ugh I hate blind dates. Well for you I'll do it. What's his name and his friends'"?
"Connie! His friend is this random guy named jean."

You sighed scratching your head in irritation.

***
"One more chapter than I'll go sleep!" You whined.
The blonde boy chuckled as he swiped the book in your hands and placed a book mark.

"Levi is gonna be angry if he finds me and us awake." He complained.
You yanked the boy in bed and cuddled up in his chest, leaving his face completely red and flustered.
"Then we better be very quiet." You teased in a quiet voice.
***

Sasha and Connie were hitting it off while you and Jean stared at each other, awkwardly eating.

"He looks like a horse." You thought to yourself.

"She is totally into me." Jean thought to himself.

"(F/N)?" A voice called out from behind.

You turned around to find armin touring over you with a book in his hand.
"Webs of a spider.." You read the title aloud.

"You read this before?" Armin quickly grew interested.
"I have, it's one of my favorites."
"Mine too!" His cheeks grew pink. "This is actually my third time reading it."
"That's nothing I'm actually on my 6th time." You both started laughing at practically nothing.

"Armin arlert..." You whispered under your breath.

"(F/N) (L/N)."

You both looked at each other shocked until a loud clash was heard from the restaurant. Eren and a blonde muscular man were fighting until the man pushed Eren into jean as both of them tumbled over.

"Watch it JAEGAR!!!"
"You watch it horseface!!!" They both began yanking on each other's collars.

"You trying to pick a fight with me!?" Jean gritted his teeth.
"Yeah I am! Horse face!"
"Suicidal bastard!"

They both stopped bickering after Jean's last statement.
"Eren Jaeger."
"Jean kirs Yada Yada something like that."
"Its you." He muttered.

Sasha stood up in sudden realization as well along with connie.
"No way."
Everyone smiled as tears gushed everywhere.

*
"Armin, please don't do this!" You cried out.

"I'll see you again! Or at least I'll pray."
*

You smacked your lips against his pulling him into a tight embrace while tears escaped your eyes.

Armin wrapped his arms around you as Connie, Mikasa, Jean, Eren, and Sasha smiled at the two of you.

*TRANSITION*

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE CHAPTER SO FAR!!!!

Armin and you laid on the sand rereading the book together, Your hands entwined.
You stared at his blue ocean eyes and smiled brightly.
"I love you."

Armin grew incredibly red as he smiled at you as well.
"I love you too."

"So I guess in a way we saw the ocean after all."

Levi took a sip from his coke removing his sunglasses.

"Took them long enough to meet." He complained.

"Its beautiful huh!" Hangi stated with a dumb smirk.
"I can't wait to see their future babies!"

"Knowing you Hangi you'd rather see the baby making process." Levi joked

"Oh my favorite part!"