Armin X reader~.~

" (f/n).. How did you get that bruise on your lip." Asked Levi growing slowly in suspicion.
You shrugged it off and took a bite of your bread.
" I fell and hit my lip against the wooden frame of my bed." You lied.

The truth was that you got into a fist fight with mikasa, after you purposely flirted with Eren for odd and stupid reasons.

* flash back*

You sat alone outside HQ and read a book to yourself until Connie wrapped his arm around your shoulder and smiled bringing everyone to your direction. In all honesty you didn't like being around people especially since half of them would give you the cold shoulder.

" hey (f/n) you looked lonely so i thought we should hang out with you." Explained Connie putting a stupid smirk on his face.

" no thanks. I would like to be left alone." You tried to say as politely as you can trying to keep the irritation out of your voice.

Eren sat beside you and patted your head softly almost blushing. You noticed but didn't really care. Sure he was cute and it was obvious he liked you but you had your eyes on another guy, a real sweet one too, Armin Arlert.

" hey (f/n) after were done cleaning tomorrow i was thinking if me and you could hang out after that ." Eren's voice was shaking.

Mikasa made a fist and let out a pathetic chuckle. Everyone looked over to her in shock. Armin had a feeling this would happen and tightly grabbed your wrist.

" (f/n) you look tired let me take you to your dorm." Armin offered.

Eren looked at both of you in confusion. Jean did the same and laughed.
" she looks fine!" Yelled jean.

" well better safe than sorry." Armin replied getting nervous.
You blushed violently as armin slipped his hand down and grabbed your hand instead of wrist. Mikasa glared at Eren for a quick second then back at you.

" so (f/n) can we?" Asked Eren again.
" Eren i never knew you were into emo people like her ." She scoffed.
" hey ." Ymir yelled.

You quickly looked at her and pulled away from armin. Mikasa placed a smirk of confidence and jealousy on her face.

" Mikasa!" Yelled Eren getting frustrated.
You saw the jealousy in her eyes and grabbed Eren's neck pulling his body closer to you causing him to turn red.

" hey Eren i would love to hang out with you tomorrow ." You said purposely ignoring her.
" maybe I can teach you how to French kiss ."
You slowly got closer to his face. Before you puckered up mikasa grabbed your collar and pulled you in.

" you bitch." She growled.
You gave her a smirk and kicked her knees causing her to fall to the ground.

Mikasa quickly got up and laid a punch on your lip. You soon tasted blood and punched her straight in the nose before you could do more jean grabbed you from behind and Ymir pulled mikasa away,

" hey that's enough !" Yelled jean.

You struggled to get out but couldn't. You both yelled awful things at eachother until Jean carried you off to your room. Before he did you stared at Armin who seemed to look pale staring at the blood falling from your lip.

* FLASHBACK OVER *

Levi quickly shifted his eyes at mikasa who stared blankly at him.
" and you never told me how you broke your nose, well Ackerman."
Mikasa stared down at her food then at Eren.
" i tripped sir."
Levi clicked his tongue and slammed his hands against the table.
" do you take me for a fool! Into my office now!" He sounded hasty yet intimidating.
You and mikasa followed behind in awkward silence. Once you reached it Levi escorted both of you in locking the door behind him.

The table was quiet after that until christa decided to speak up.
" I'm sure there going to be fine, i mean yesterday was just confused emotions in play."
Connie swayed his spoon around his soup and sighed.
" this is captain Levi were talking about ."

* TIME SKIP *

You sat alone in your room laying wide awake on your bed staring at the ceiling. To be honest it was quite lonely since Annie decided to join the military and.... Was crystallized.
" I'm an idiot ." You whispered to yourself.

The door slowly opened and you looked to see Armin with a sympathetic look on his face.
" so what is captain Levi making you do?" Armin sat on the end of your bed.
You sighed and quickly sat up.
" well me and mikasa explained what happen and made fun of us after that we are not allowed to go to the next expedition, were stuck cleaning literally everywhere, even people's room." You answered rubbing your eyes.
" mikasa isn't really like that.. She was just jealous that's all. You know how she feels about Eren, her feeling for him are way stronger than yours ."
He looked away from you. You rose an eyebrow in confusion by his statement.
" stronger feelings? What kind of relationship do you think i have with Eren?"
" well he obviously likes you and you seem to like him t.."
You soon began laughing leaning your head against Armin's shoulder.
" yeah as a friend, well actually barely as a friend. He isn't my type armin." You began chuckling again. armin blushed as he you embrace him from behind.
" i like boys that are smart and sweet. Also i like my guys with blonde hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes !"
Armin quickly turned his head to face you, flushed red. You took the opportunity and kissed his soft warm lips. Armin closed his eyes and returned the kiss just as strong.
He turned his body landing on top of you on the bed.
" do you know what kind of girl's i like?" Asked armin causing your cheeks to go pink.
" the ones that are strong, funny, and caring. Also the ones that turn me on are the ones with
(h/l) (h/c) hair and pretty ( e/c) eyes."
He kissed your neck softly soon biting making you let out a moan. He stopped for a moment and took in your sweet scent.
" a-are we together now?" You stuttered.
Armin chuckled and nodded.
" yes."
Before he can do anything else Eren walked down the hall shouting his name.
" Armin! Where are you hurry up before the captain catches us in here!"
Armin quickly got off you and rubbed the back of his head.
" see you tomorrow (f/n) ." He waved goodbye and left.

* AFTER ARMIN AND EREN WERE IN THEIR ROOM*

" Eren i just had my first kiss........ And a little more." He mumbled the last part.
Eren rose his eyebrow and gave him a smirk.
" oh with who?"
Before he could answer he almost forgot Eren's feelings for you.
" oh uh you know with.....(f/n)." He mumbled again.
Eren's eyes widen in shock.
" what dude really! So you guys are a thing now."
Armin nodded in response.
" so I'm forever alone." Eren whispered.
" hey you still have mikasa."
" like i said..... Forever alone ."

WELL HOPE YOU LIKED IT XD
sorry i made you get punched.
Comment & vote
:3