boner killlll

"Oh my wall!" You shrieked. " you're gay?"

Jean looked away flustered, his cheeks red of either love or anger. You just couldn't tell.

"And with Marco?" Your face lit up and Stars surrounded you, smelling the fresh air of new fan fiction.

"So I hear the corporal has a thing for you." Jean nudged you.

You crossed your arms and legs letting out a 'hmph' "he doesn't have a thing for me he has a thing for my cat." You responded.

"Whatever I got to go." Jean stood up leaving your dorm.
"Gonna go see your boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyfffffrrrrrriiiiiieeeeeeennnnnddddd."
"You ass."
"You donkey..... Wait no that's the same thing so therefore YOU ARE THE ASS BOY!"
( -'ω-) ← jean

*later that day*

Writer chan: GLENN IS ALIVE HE'S ACTUALLY ALIVE * GROSS SOBBING HAPPILY* OMFG (இдஇ; ). MY BABY ASIAN IS OKKKKKKKKKK

america: Sorry dude She just saw the latest episode of The walking dead

Writer chan: ALIVEEEEEEEEEE

You and Sasha hung out near the empty training area eating Cooked meat and bread.
"I'm in heaven!" Sasha said out loud to herself.

"Hello (f/n)" the short mans voice made you crawl.

"Hey heichou." You greeted.

Levi sat next to you his silver eyes meeting with your (e/c) ones. Your cheeks felt hot but you made no expression towards him.

"Did you sneak that food?" He asked his hand near yours.

Sasha got up immediately and took off with the food.

"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!!!"

*she fell into a ditch short after*

" so (f/n) I've been wanting to ask you if-" he moved his hand onto your hip as you tried to keep temptation.

"Yes heichou I did all my chores." You got up and left.

Leaving Levi stunned and his face was still ‎​( O Д O|||) him

Soon the next day captain Erwin asked you to give Levi a stack of papers that was filled with nonsense you don't care about.

You knocked on his door waiting for a response. "Captain, I have some papers you need to fill out, its from Commander Erwin."

"Come in." You opened the door to find the office dim and candles were lit up everywhere.

Levi laid on his desk roses everywhere even covering up dick as he held a rose in his mouth.

Your face turned white in confusion and disbelief.

"..Ca...ca..captain what are you doing?..." You blurted.     ( ಠ ʜ ಠ)

"What EVER shall I do with these two glasses of wine and wide space here?" Levi held two glasses in one hand and you stood there like a statue not knowing what to do.

"Uh captain Levi sir, Ymir got her head stu- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHA AHHHHH!" Christa walked in screaming in a horrified expression. Levi too was surprised and stumbled over breaking both of the glasses of wine on him. 

" I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!" Christa ( yes her name is also historia so please don't correct me its both OK =3= ) Cried out running away.

Levi perked his head up embarrassed. You gently placed the papers on his desk and walked away backwards a bit awkward yourself.

"See you tomorrow heichou......"

You soon ran off leaving Levi stunned and paralyzed with confusion and embarassment.

Later that night.

Writer chan: YES YURSSSSS YASSSS HE'S ALIVE *GROSS SOBBING*

America: jeezus dude get a grip.

You laid awake that night your face red thinking about Levi's smooth body and chizzled chest with whatever magical creature was behind that rose.

"No (f/n)!" You slapped yourself trying not to fall for his shark eyes and raven hair with that beautiful nonchalant expression that can melt beams...

You sucker punched yourself in the face. "NO NO NO"
writer chan: "yes yes yes."

"What are you doing here writer chan?" You asked confused.

"I'm here to tell you to let the man fuck you already, jeezus Christ woman."

"This is your one shot... You're in controlled if I get laid or not." You blankly stared at me.

" oh yeah...... Huh "

A knock came upon your door and you opened to find Levi *fully dressed* with a serious look on his face.

"May I come in?"
"Promise you'll keep your clothes on."

Levi sat upon your bed and sighed.

"I came here to apologize for my behavior and you are clearly not interested in me whatsoever I promise to stop my inappropriate comments and PHYSICAL be-"

He was suddenly stopped by your crushing body against him passionately kissing him while you slid of his shirt.

Levi was at first shocked but gave in sticking his hands into your Pants tugging on them to be removed.

"Well then." Levi commented

Glenn is ALIVE.      AHAHAGAHAGAGAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH