˚ ༘♡ ·˚Prologue ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

'Jeon and Kim'(Fathers of Jungkook and Tae) They both are very well known through the city and do you know why? BECAUSE OF THEIR EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP

BECAUSE OF THEIR EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP. They are friends from their school days and now they are well know all over the world. They both graduated at the same time and started a small business which is now turned into record breaking companies in history.

Jeon is the CEO for ' JEON FASHION CORP ' whereas Kim is the CEO for ' KIM COSMETICS '

They both had their own ways and struggles to reach this achievement but the friendship between them never dies . Everyone admire them even their wives admire them!

Jeon married to a pretty talented lady who is a model and had a boy child.
Kim is married to a beautiful and hardworking lady who is a fasion designer and had 2 boy babies.

So today they (jeon & kim) planned on having a dinner night which they usual have atleast twice in a month.
And one more thing they wants to celebrate the arrival of kim's son from abroad who had completed his training and gonna become the CEO of Kim.

Jungkook POV >

When I completed my work and started to leave my cabin my phone rang and It shows my dad's contact . I smiled and answered the call,

"Hey dad"
"Kook You're coming home right?"
"Ofc dad I don't wanna get old like you by sitting here for a day",I laughed when I heard a scoff from my dad
"Well you are already old dear!!" , he said and I can clearly see him smirking.
I laughed a little and asked " Why did u call me dad ? Do u need something by anychance?"
"No idiot I want you to come home soon so that we will not be late for our family dinner "

Oh yea I forgot about our family dinner tonight and uncle's son is joining too.

"Shit sorry dad I'll arrive soon"
" You better, bye. Drive safe"
"Bye dad"

How can I forget my favorite dinner time🥲
Ok so let's not waste time and goo.

____🌙____

Hyy guys!
This is my first story so don't hesitate to point out my mistakes.
Enjoy reading ❤️
I'll update soon👉🏻👈🏻

TAEKOOK IS REAL 😩✊🏻