˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 21 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Mess..

The whole bedroom is a mess.
Dresses are pilled up like a mountain on the bed.

Tae was pacing back and forth in the room while Jimin was picking an outfit for him. Tae would look good on any outfit, but still, his best friend wants the best for him.

"Fucking finally" Jimin smiled , took the outfit out of the wardrobe.

"Tae, you'll look stunning in this, now go and change this"

Tae took a look at his outfit. It's a torn light blue jean, with a satin white shite.

"You sure Jungkook will like this?"

"Just wear it, man. Go on" Jimin pushed Tae into the bathroom.

After 5 minutes the clicking of bathroom door got Jimin's attention. There stood the gorgeous Tae. Jimin rushed to him and hugged him.

"Oh my baby looks so breathtaking. But you still need some makeup so come with me." Jimin made him sit in front of  the mirror and Tae was obeying him like a baby.

After some minutes , Tae was said to open his eyes only to be stunned at Jimin's work. He didn't know that his best friend can do pretty make ups too.

"I'm damn sure you're getting dicked tonight"

"Chim. Stawpp. But seriously this makeup is so good. I didn't know you have this skills" Tae glared at him through the mirror.

"That's because you never went on a date." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Tae chuckled at that. Yeah, Tae didn't try dating . He always wanna feel love, but he believed in the universe that one day he'll meet his love of life. And today, he found the love of his life.

"Thanks a lot, mini. I'm nothing without you, " Tae hugged Jimin tightly.

The little convo is disturbed by the car sound outside.Tae wants to run to the door, but jimin stopped him and said,
"It's ok to be nervous on your first date, Tae, but don't push yourself to do things which you don't like, ok?"

Tae hugged Jimin. "Okay, mini, I won't."

Tae answered the door, and he was too stunned to speak, Jungkook was standing there with a huge ass Tulip bouquet, which is Tae's favorite flower. Jungkook pushed it for Tae to accept.

"Aww, thank you, love. This is so beautiful. " Saying this, Tae happily accepted it.

Jungkook came forward, took Tae's hand, and kissed his knuckles. "You look so pretty baby" .

"Thank you." Tae blushed a little when he found his husband's gaze fixed on him.

"Stop looking at me, Jungkook. Let's go to our date place. " Tae pushed Jungkook a little.

"Darling, you look so pretty that I nearly forgot about our date." Jungkook held Tae's hand and guided him to the car.

"Such a sap," Tae murmured with a smile, following Jungkook to the car.

After a good 30 minutes of driving , Tae came to know that they left the main city, and now they are standing on the end of the city.

Jungkook led Tae across some trees, which Tae thought was a forest, but it's not.

Soon, some lightings made Tae's eyes glow with curiosity. They walked thro in the direction of the light. Tae gasped at the settings in front of him.

It's an open place with a table arraged in the middle of two trees and those trees are decorated with beautiful lights. There are also foods being placed on the table.

"Wow." Tae walked near the table, and he found that they could see the whole city from there.

"How did you find this place ? " Tae asked, still looking at the outline of the city.

"That doesn't matter now. All matters are do you like it?"

"Jungkook !! This place looks like a miracle. I love this place so much. " Tae turned back , rushed towards Jungkook, and hugged him.

"No one ever did such things to me, love. Thank you!" Tae said.

"Of course, there's only one Jungkook who is smart and romantic," Jungkook replied and earned a punch from Tae.

They both enjoyed eachother presence, the view, and the food.
They bickered , laughed, and shared many things about their childhood. 

After dinner, they sat on the grass looking thro in the city. Tae had his head on Jungkook's shoulder while they held hands.

"This is so perfect," Tae said.

"The city?"

"No, this date , place, the view and you . Everything is perfect for me, Jungkookie, " Tae said while staring at those doe eyes.

"Yeah?" Jungkook placed his one  hand on Tae's cheeks and the other hand on his waist.

"Yes." Tae pulled Jungkook closer and sealed their lips.

They kissed under the moonlight and those flashing of lights from the city.
It's a soft kiss with no rush at all. They took their time to feel each other. No one made any sign to separate. They kissed so slowly and gently.

LOVE.

Jungkook felt love in the kiss. He first thought that his mind was tricking him, but then he felt Tae smiling in the kiss. Jungkook is so happy that his husband is feeling the same.

Wait, the same????

Let's see how Jungkook found out that he's in love with Tae.

_____🌙_____
I'm extremely sorry for the late update, guys.

I'll try to update you soon hereafter.
Thank you for reading!