˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 19₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Peaceful winds blowing outside the cozy room. It is a beautiful night where Tae is lying on the bed looking at Jungkook, who is busy in his laptop.

Tae is thinking about his times with Jungkook,  the times they spent together , their talks , their flirtings, everything , everything made Tae blush.

He chuckled while getting up, walking straight to Jungkook. Jungkook looked up from the laptop and man..

'I have to finish this work tonight , but darling, you're making too hard for me'

Jungkook thought while looking at how Tae looked right now. With his messy hair and hooded eyes , big size sweaters and those shorts.

"Can't sleep?" Jungkook asked him, but Tae didn't answer. Instead, he sat on Jungkook's lap.

Of course, Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, but he maintained his posture. He smiled at Tae, but Tae snuggled closer to him, encircling his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Wanna stay with you," Tae mumbled.

Jungkook did not expect that. His heart is screaming with an unknown happiness. Tae wants to be close with him???? (A/n : Bruh, he's your husband?)

"Yea?" Jungkook tried to look at Tae, but Tae hid his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Okae, you can sit like this, and I'll do my work . Is that ok, darling?" Jungkook asked with soft voice.

"Mmhh!" Tae kissed Jungkook's chin and came back to how he was snuggling later.

Jungkook pecked Tae's hair and continued with his work.

After some minutes..

Tae whined in the sleep that got Jungkook's attention .

"What happened, baby?" Jungkook asked , lifting up Tae's face.

"Let's sleep, love," Tae said

"I thought you'll sleep while I'm working. No?" Jungkook teased.

"No! I want my cuddles to sleep, " Tae whined.

Without any second thought, Jungkook closed his laptop and carried Tae to the bed.

"No work?" Tae sleeply asked while Jungkook placed him on the bed.

"I'll do it later, darling. Let's sleep. Shall we?" Jungkook said , joining Tae on the bed.

"Whipped," Tae jokingly said , cuddling closer to Jungkook.

"Only for you." Jungkook kissed his temples.

Tae did not expect this answer from him. So he did accept that he's whipped for Tae??

Both drifted to sleep with a smile on their face.

THE NEXT MORNING...

In these past days, Tae learned that Jungkook is a heavy sleeper. And yes, it's an advantage for Tae.

Tae slipped off from the bed , did his morning routines, and planned on making some break fast for both.

He made some toast, eggs, and bacons.
He was arranging the plates on the table , flinching when a pair of arms hugged him from behind.

"Oh shit , Jungkook, you scared me," Tae turned towards him. Making an angry face.

"Haha, sorry, not sorry. You left me on the bed alone, so consider this as a punishment, darling. " Jungkook said, kissing Tae's lips.

Tae pinched his arms and walked off to bring the food to the table.

Jungkook sat on the chair , checking some mails while waiting for Tae.
A delicious smell hit his nose. He looked up to find the food neatly arranged in front of him.

"Enjoy your food, love!" Tae said.

"Come here," Jungkook said . Tae is confused but did as his husband told.

"You need anythi- " before he could ask Jungkook pulled him on his lap.

"Jungkook, eat the food , you'll be late," Tae said , trying to get up.

"Feed me," Jungkook said.

"What?? Are you 5 ? " Tae asked unbelievably.

"I'm not, but I'll eat only if you feed or else I'm leaving now." Jungkook said.

Tae laughed at this big grown bunny baby. "Such a baby," Tae said before taking the plate in his hand, feeding Jungkook.

Jungkook happily munched the food.
"You don't have work today?" Jungkook questioned Tae.

"I have work today but at 11" Tae answered him.

Jungkook hummed . Once he finished the food , he took his bag to leave the house.

"Darling, can you come here for a second?" Jungkook called him . In response, hearing a muffled yes from the kitchen.

Tae came with a questioning look near Jungkook,  but Jungkook pulled him closer by waist and locked their lips.After some time with so much hesitation, Jungkook pulled away and said , "Get ready at 7".

"To where?" Tae asked, breathing heavy.

"Date!" Jungkook said , pecked his temples, and left for work.

Taehyung is standing there , processing the information he got from his husband.

_____🌙_____

Sorry for the late update, guys.
As compensation,  I'll double update!

We believe in Taekook💌

Picture credits to the rightful owner!