˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 26 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

I LOVE YOU, HUSBUN

As soon as these words left Tae's mouth, Jungkook's eyes beamed with tears. His vision got blurred, but he could clearly see Tae was anxious. He was about to speak, but Tae interrupted him.

"It's ok, Jungkook . That doesn't mean you have to reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted you to know how much I love you."

"I've been waiting for a proper time to confess to you,and I did it now. I don't want you to rush towards your feelings. I think my love is enough for both of us.
Thank you for liste-"

The sentence was  uncompleted as Jungkook rushed towards Tae and kissed him deeply.

First, Tae was shocked, but when Jungkook pulled him closer, leaving no space between them,  he started to kiss him back.

The kiss was nothing but gentle, no rush or lust. Just Jungkook taking his time to shower all his feelings in the kiss. Jungkook knowingly smiled in the kiss because now he felt the love from Tae in the kiss.

Many more seconds later , with so much hesitation, Jungkook pulled away from the kiss. He saw Tae's cheeks decorated with pretty pink blush and how Tae avaoided eye contact.

"Oh now, after all these arrangements and confession, you're shy, darling ?" Jungkook teased him.

"Uh-h no. I'm n-not, " Tae cursed internally for stuttering.

"Darling, look at me," Jungkook lifted his chin. He soon lost in those pretty eyes , filled with so much love.

"You don't want my answer?" Jungkook voice came more like a whisper.

"I do," Tae smiled. He's willing to take anything as his answer. Whether Jungkook loves him or not , he thinks that his love will surely make Jungkook fall in love with him.

"Before that, let me make a call to Namjoon hyung."

Tae confusingly looked at Jungkook, making a call to Namjoon , holding Tae close with him.

When the call was picked up by Namjoon , Jungkook pressed the speaker button.

"Hey, hyung," Jungkook said.

"Oh my god, kook, this is the 45th time you're calling. For fuck sake let us work man. The plan was going on well. The decorations were all made. On friday you can confess to him with all your heart . Now cut the call , I have works to do, " Namjoon blabbered everything.  But still, it made Tae more confused.

"Hyung, listen to me for a second. Just cancel all the plans, ok? The decorations and everything. Cancel them all and pay the workers. " Jungkook smiled at Tae.

"Are you kidding me? What do you mean by cancel? You've been screaming about confessing to Tae for a long time, Kook. After all the efforts, you're easily telling me to cancel it. What happened ?" Namjoon literally screamed at the phone.

"That's because my sweet husband made arrangements for me and confessed that he's in love with me!!!" Jungkook happily informed him.

"Wait. What?? . Bro, really? Oh my god, you both are idiots in love. Planning for the same thing in different places. But Hyung is happy for you guys." Namjoon said.

"Okay, enough of damaging us. Let us enjoy. Now bye, " Jungkook ended the call, looked at Tae, who was already staring at him with big eyes.

Jungkook chuckled at the site. He gave a few pecks on Tae's temple and said,

"Still confused, baby?" Jungkook asked him, which in turn received a nod from Tae .

Don't think Tae as dumb. He didn't clearly understand the phone call and he already made up his mind that Jungkook is not in love with him.

"I've been preparing a special place for you, darling. I should have done that soon, but I wanted to make it perfect." Jungkook gave a pause and continued.

"I love you too, darling. Before I even know , I've fallen for you. After our first meeting , I can't get you out of my mind. You're everything I've wanted for life. You made me happy just with your presence, baby. Thank you so much for all these efforts. "

"Kook, you love me?" Tae's eyes glistened with tears.

"Yes, darling . I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so much. "

With that, Tae pressed his lips with Jungkook. He kissed him with so much love. He smiled and cried at the same time.

"Love you more, Jungkookie. Your husband loves you more," Tae smiled at him .

Jungkook hugged him, smiling ear to ear. Even his plans went on waste , he did all for this. The love he has for his husband. But today, his husband Tae proved him. He loves him. Jungkook wanted Tae to feel loved , but having Tae in his arms , whispering love yous made him feel so much love.

_____🌙_____

It's my mate lunxmo3n birthday today. I wanna give this chapter
as her present! 🫀🐻

Finally, they both confessed🥹

Upcoming chapters will have little smut but more fluff <3