˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 6₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Everyone is roaming here and there

Everyone is roaming here and there. You may wonder why?

IT'S TAEKOOK WEDDING DUH.

Mr.Jeon and Mr.Kim are completely busy over welcoming the guest and Mrs.Jeon and Mrs.Kim were busy checking the arrangements.

Jk was with Namjoon and Yoongi getting ready whereas Tae was with Jin,Jimin, Hoseok getting ready.

But soon the time has arrived.

Jk was too nervous and at the same time excited too. He's trying his best to avoid all the negative thoughts. Now he's standing on the stage waiting for his groom to come.

As soon as the door opened everyone's attention went to the door and there stood Taehyung in a beautiful white suit with his father . His slender hands holding the flower bouquet .

Jungkook can't take his eyes off from Tae. He thinks he's so blessed to have Tae as his husband.

Tae entered the door with his dad by his side. As soon as he looked at Jk, his eyes widen. He never thought Jk would look this handsome . He loves how Jk is gonna be his husband.

Tae reached the stage and stood beside Jk.

"You look so pretty baby!", Jk whispered to tae.

But tae couldn't react because of shyness yet his blush peeped out from his cheeks. And Jk is so satisfied with the reaction.

"Ladies and Gentle men The grooms have arrived and it's time for us to start the ceremony " , The priest announced.

Cameras clicking sounds were echoing in the hall but Tae and Jk can't hear anything otherthan their heart beats.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your better half?"

" I DO "

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your better half?"

" I DO "

"You will now exchange rings as a symbol of the lifelong commitment and abiding love which you as husband and wife have promised to each other"

Jk took the ring from Namjoon and slid it into Tae's ring finger and Tae took the ring from Jin and placed it on Jk's ring finger.

"Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung , having witnessed your vows for marriage before God and all who are assembled here, by the authority invested in me, I now pronounce you as husbands. You may now kiss the groom!", Priest said.

As soon as these words left priest's mouth Tae froze but soon a pair of lips brushed his forehead which makes him trust Jk.

Everyone congratulated them.

Their friends and family were so happy about this marriage.

Soon the cermony came to an end but Tae and Jk were so tired because of standing all day, wishing the guests , receiving the gifts is a hard task right.

"Mom shall we leave now? If I keep standing here then I'll loose my legs.", Tae said to his mom.

"Yes bear we can leave now. But you and kook will go to our penthouse and spend 2 days there."

A sudden wave of blush hit Tae's cheeks. The thought of living with Jungkook makes him dizzy. He lifted his head to see Jk but as always jk was already looking at him.

"Okay guys so let's get going", Mr.Jeon said and immediately everyone started walking to their respective cars.

Tae and Jk seated at the back as the driver drove them to their penthouse.
They both never shared a single word but they are happy with their decision.

Their things were already shifted to the penthouse (2 days).

Ofcourse they've made many decisions before, but this one gives them happiness.

_____🌙_____

Jungkook day <3

Marriage is over🙂

Comment and interact guys!

Taekook is real😌