˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 23 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

There is always a will that tells us to confess our love to the person we love.

Many people just like that confessed their fellings due to their heartpushings them to do so.

But some people will take their own time to confess. They even plan to confess in different ways.

Tae is going thro all these. He couldn't resist telling I LOVE YOU to his husband whenever Jungkook kisses his forehead,looks at him with puppy eyes, and especially while texting.

At the same time, Tae wants to confess in a special way. He wants his husband to know how much he loves him.

He is now currently sitting on his cabin. He should be working, but his mind is rising questions to him like ,
How are you gonna confess to him?
Where will you confess?

It has to be unique and remembered forever. So Tae thought he had to make efforts for Jungkook to feel his love.

He kept all these thoughts aside for now and concentrated on his work.

After some hours, he heard a knock on his door. He asked the person to come in. He looked at the person only to get up from the chair and rush to their arms.

It's none other than Jungkook.
"Jungkookie? What are you doing here?" Tae asked without breaking the hug.

"My instinct told me that my husband is thinking about me, so I came here to visit him." Jungkook peppered kisses on Tae's cheek.

Tae blushed at the statement and pulled Jungkook towards the couch. Tae is overwhelmed by his own feelings, so he nuzzled closer to Jungkook.

"So tell me, why were you thinking about me?" Jungkook asked him.

"I didn't think about you, babe. Your instinct is playing with you. " Tae had a playful smile on his face.

"Oh really? Then I should probably leave. " Jungkook tried to get up from the couch, but Tae pulled him and hovered over him.

"Ah haa, wrong move, Jeon.  Ok, I was thinking about you. happy?" Tae moved closer to Jungkook where he can feel their breath mingled.

Jungkook pulled Tae closer to him by his waist, boobed his nose with Tae. "I know about my instinct baby,"

Tae has gone far from Jungkook's words. He's lost in those eyes of Jungkook. The silence is comfortable for them as they sit like that and gazed at each other. 

Tae couldn't take his eyes from Jungkook's eyes, and for a second, Tae was about to confess his love for Jungkook but stopped right there. He saw some unspoken feelings in Jungkook's eyes.

As they both stared at each other , they didn't know who initiated first, but now they're kissing slowly. The kiss was nothing but so soft and slow. They took their time to feel the lips.
Tae unknowingly smiled in the kiss when Jungkook pulled him closer until no space left between them.

Tae was the one to break the kiss. He looked at Jungkook with so much love, and he felt like his feelings were being reciprocated.

The look from Jungkook is so soft and full of adoration. Tae chuckled lowly at how his mind was playing tricks.

Is it really a trick?

"What?" Jungkook asked after Tae's chuckle.

"Nothing, love. So when are you planning to leave ?"

"When will you return home, darling?"

Tae checked his watch and told him that he'll return home at 8. He also told about 3 meetings he has to attend.

"Okay, then I'll go home so that I can prepare dinner for you," Jungkook informed Tae while getting up from the couch.

"Looks like someone is whipped for me,"
Tae teased him, but his heart was screaming inside.

Jungkook is making his heart go crazy. The urge to confess is getting high for Tae.

"I would never deny that." Jungkook made Tae stand from the couch just to kiss him.

"I'll leave now. Drive safe while returning, darling. See you at home." Jungkook walked to the door , once again turned towards Tae, who was walking behind him, pulled him closer, and left more pecks on his forhead and lips.

Once Jungkook left the cabin, Tae was smiling from ear to ear. He is damn sure that he'll mess up today's work, so he tried to calm himself, but the thought of Jungkook preparing dinner and all making him giddy.

________________________

Tae reached home after all his work had been completed. He parked his car near Jungkook's car , stepped out, and rushed to the door. He didn't knock on the door. Rather, he opened and stepped in. As soon as he stepped in, a delicious smell hit his nose. His legs automatically took him to the kitchen. There stood his bunny husband with his apron, decorating some cupcakes.

Without making any noise, Tae walked close to Jungkook, but how could Jungkook can't recognize his husband's presence.

"Welcome home, darling," Jungkook said without looking at who's standing there.

Tae walked faster and hugged him from the back." How did you find out? You were so focused that you didn't even spare a glance at the back. "

Tae asked while kissing Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook smiled at ĥis action . He turned to take a look at his husband. "Oh, trust me, darling, I can clearly recognize you even if you go kms."

"Now go refresh and come to the dining." Tae smiled , pecking Jungkook's lips he went to the room to refresh himself.

Tae took his time in a bath, working all day, then reaching home, and having a hot bath is pure bliss. After he's done, he reached the dining to be awestruck at the foods present.

Jungkook came behind him, slid his arms on Tae's waist, and rested his chin on Tae's shoulder. "Shall we eat?"

"You did all this? Alone?" Tae asked, still had his eyes on the table.

"Yes, Tae. Just for you, " Jungkook caressed his waist gently , took Tae near the table.

'Jungkook, you're making me fall hard!'

Tae started to eat and moaned at the taste of the food. He looked at Jungkook with big eyes and said, " This is so good, Jungkookie."

"Thank you, darling ." Jungkook ate from his plate. To be said, Jungkook is so proud of this statement.  His parents always said his cooking is good, but hearing it from Tae's mouth , it's a completely different story. He wanted his husband to reach home and have a relaxed dinner and guess it's happening now.

"I'm gonna take advantage of your cooking skills," Tae declared with a smile on his face.

"I'm happy then."

The room was filled with comfortable silence . Just their muching sound. But Jungkook has a soft gaze fixed on Tae.  He finds his husband so cute while eating. His pouty lips and those chubby cheeks are making Jungkook's heart go wild.
He smiled at himself because he knew that his first love in his life, and that's Tae. These new feelings building up in his heart and stomach are making him happy, and the reason for these reactions is the one who's sitting across him , enjoying his food.

_____🌙_____
Hello guys.
Thanks for your patience reading.
This story won't have a villain or negative role where Jungkook or Tae have to fight. Not everyone in their life have a villain . So there won't be any in my story. All I want is cute and fluffy chapter.

Taekook always and forever!