˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 12₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

After reaching home , Tae found a invitation on the table with a bouquet which reads,

To Jeons,

Greetings from Williams family.
We're happy to invite you for the grand opening of our new company branch. We invite you to celebrate with us during the big opening day on
18.07.2022.

Please bless our company with your gracious presence!

With love,
Williams family!

What Tae didn't realize is that his husband was standing behind him , reading along with him.

"Darling!" , Jungkook murmured.
"Oh god, you scared me" , Tae placed his hand on his heart which made Jungkook chuckle .

"So you wanted to go?" , Jungkook asked.

"Ofcourse. They invited us Kook . How can we skip that? And if we skip this , it may leave a bad impression on you. So we are attending this", Tae said with a smile.

"As you wish my princess!" , Jungkook pulled Tae towards him by waist.

"There there stop there bunny. I still got papers to check and sign. So you better control your double bunny" , Tae said and tried to push Jungkook.

"But-" , Jungkook's words are cut off by Tae pecking his lips and then cheeks.

Jungkook didn't see that coming and it made him go red. Tae laughed at his husband running towards their bedroom.

'One time He's hot and another time he's so cute that I want to pinch him'
Tae thought , shaking his head will smiling to himself.

At their bedroom>

Tae and Jungkook sat on the bed after completing their works , calling The Jeons to tell about the invitation.

And yes they agreed on coming along because it's for the Jeons right. After a whole ass hour of Mrs.Kim taking about Jungkook to Tae which made him giggle and laugh. They finally hung the phone , switched of the lights and layed on the bed.

"Love?" , Tae called Jungkook.

'Huh??????? Is he calling me? No right?' Jungkook thought.

"Yes I'm calling you love!" , Tae exclaimed which made Jungkook to wipe his head towards Tae's direction.

"Me?", Jungkook was genuinely shocked by the nickname. He didn't know when and how Tae scooted closer to him,tracing his cheeks.

"Why can't I call my husband with nicknames? And you thought only you're allowed to call me by nicknames?"

Jungkook placed his hand on Tae waist and said,"No darling. I'm just shocked. And I didn't expect YOU to call me Love".
"I think love suits you more!", Tae boobed their nose together.

"So what's the matter darling? Why did you call me?" , Jungkook questioned.

"Just wanna announce you that I'm gonna call you LOVE from now on".

"Anddddd I wanna cuddle my husband to sleep"

With that Tae snuggled closer to Jungkook and closed his eyes. What he didn't notice is that his husband is smiling from ear to ear.

_____🌙_____

Taekook is our safe place💎

I'll be updating time to time<3