˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 16🦋₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Jungkook flipped Tae and pinned him in the bed. Tae was thrilled by what's happening now. Jungkook dipped his head in Tae's neck, nuzzled there, and said , "You looked so hot while dealing with that lady."

"Was I?"Tae closed his eyes, feeling Jungkook's breath on his neck.

"Yeah, darling," Jungkook whispered lowly.

"So I'm the congratulatory gift, right?"Tae asked .

"Hmm, you are."

Jungkook started kissing Tae's neck, hands going inside Tae's hoodie, caressing the soft skin. Tae's body is getting hotter by the way Jungkook is doing to him.

Tae grabbed a good amount of Jungkook's hair, made Jungkook face him, and kissed him.

The kiss was too hot for both of them. They kissed , kissed, and kissed . Hands roaming around eachothers body.

Jungkook trailed kisses from Tae's cheeks to the neck . And left hickeys all over his neck. Tae was moaning due to the amount of pleasure he's getting.

Once Jungkook is done, he looks at tae's state, which is not helping him at all. With closed eyes, lips between his teeth, hair messy , neck full of hickeys is making Jungkook's stomach flips.

Tae opened his eyes , pulled Jungkook for another kiss, and switched the position.

Now Tae is sitting on Jungkook,  kissing him passionately. Tae trailed more kisses on Jungkook's neck to chest, and of course, he did leave some hickeys here and there.

He then sucked the right amount of skin just below Jungkook's ears, which made Jungkook moan lewdly.

"You're hot every hour,every minute,every second Jungkook," Tae said while tracing his fingers from Jungkook's chest to the stomach.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled Tae closer, which made Tae land right on his crotch.

Tae started kissing every inch of Jungkook's face from temples to chin. And our Jungkook is happily enjoying it so much. Jungkook has his hands inside Tae's dress, caressing his back.

Tae then leaned to leave more smooches on Jungkook's lips, which made Jungkook giggle.

"You're something different Jungkook" , Tae said while peppering him with kisses.

Jungkook smiled at him and sat up while having Tae sitting on his lap(mostly in between his legs). Jungkook kissed Tae's temples, let his lips linger there for a few seconds, and then backed up.

"Then I'm glad darling. Hope we'll have a great future together ahead. I'm waiting to spend more time with you in my future, baby. " Jungkook smiled at Tae .

Tae whole heartedly smile at him and said, "Let's make more memories together, kook. I'm happy that I'm married to you. "

They both hugged each other and stayed like that for some time.

Their heartbeat is all they're hearing now. So peaceful and silent. The warmth of their body is connecting the two souls, which has no idea what LOVE will feel like.

.
.
.
.
.

Like drifting to sleep , they're falling in love .

_____🌙_____

I'm feeling happy while writing this part.

Let's wait for them to figure out what love feels like!

Thank you for reading this🤎

Like and comment <3