˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 2 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

FLASH NEWS

THE CEO OF KIM FASHION - MR.KIM STEPPED DOWN FROM HIS CEO POSITION TO MAKE HIS SON KIM TAEHYUNG AS THE NEXT CEO.

KIM TAEHYUNG IS A 23 YEAR OLD TALENTED BOY WHO MAJORED IN FASHION SO WE HIGHLY EXPECT HIM TO TAKE THE CEO POSITION AND MAKE THE COSTUMER HAPPY WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND TALENT.

CONGRATULATIONS MR.KIM TAEHYUNG!
ALL THE BEST .

As soon as Jungkook saw this news, his lips automatically turned into a smile . He can already see that Taehyung is gonna be the best CEO.

You know we should congratulate him for becoming CEO, right? That's what Jungkook is gonna do . He already got Tae's number from his dad just for some business purpose(maybe for personal use, too😌)
So he started texting him,

Taehyung(Pretty one)🐻

Hello Taehyung! This is Jungkook.
I want to CONGRATULATE you for your CEO position. I know you'll be the best!
CONGRATULATIONS 🤍

Oh! Jungkook, Thank you so much .
It's nice to hear good words from the best CEO.

Haha. Thanks, I guess.
So you are coming to meet our friends tmrw, right?

YEA. Ofc Kook, I'm coming!!

Kook?????!!!!! Jungkook's heart made a flip when he reads this . Everyone calls him that by why this had so much effect on him?

'Tae wtf ? you called him kook. omg he'll think you're creep. Wait, everyone calls him that, so I think he doesn't mind?' Tae thought on the other side when he reads his text.

Oky then we'll meet tmrw !
Bye, Taehyung.

Sure, Jungkook .Bye .Take care!💜

Both smiled, looking at their phone . They didn't know why they had this effect on e/o .

But little did they know they'll fall for each other harder and deeper!💕

_____🌙_____

Short update!
But I hope you like it<3

TAEKOOK IS REAL 🦋