˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 13₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

We know that we'll feel butterfly dancing in our stomach, heart beat rising and can't even close our mouth when we see our loved one dressed up so pretty and that's how Jungkook is feeling right now.

He never thought he'll get to experience such feeling from someone and yes he's so glad that someone is Taehyung.

They were getting ready for the William's party in a different room and when Jungkook got ready and gave a check upon Tae. Oh boy he's lost there.

Because Tae was looking double stunning than other days.

"Hey love!" , Tae smiled at Jungkook.

"Darling , You look so stunning and I bet everyone will stare at you".

"Oh shut up Mr. You're way more handsome for this world".

But Tae didn't notice that Jungkook is now close to him until he snaked his hands on Tae's waist and pulled him closer.

Tae tried to escape from those strong pair of arms but fails.

"Love? What are you doi- " , the sentence was cut off as Jungkook kissed Tae deeper. And who's Tae to stop him so he gladly kissed back with a smile.

Jungkook parted their lips unwilling and said , "You're so pretty Darling. And I would love to kiss you all day but we're getting late for the party". Jungkook pouted.

"Thank you handsome", Tae pecked his lips.

"So shall we get going?" , Tae asked Jungkook only to get another , another and another peck from him.

"Do we really have to go?", Jungkook asked eyeing Tae .

"Ofcourse yes. Now come on".

Finally Tae succeeded on getting Jungkook out of the house and driving for the venue. Throughout the drive, Jungkook was taking classes about how Tae should not leave his side and how everyone will approach him not knowing about their mariage , so and so.

The venue

The beautiful lights and flowers invited them inside.

As soon as they entered, every attention was drawn to them. Like girl who wouldn't take a look at the hottest two shots.

So Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon reunioned with Jungkook and Tae. As they were bickering about stuffs, Mr.William reaches them to thank for their arrival.

Jungkook was taking with some of his business partners, and his parents was busy with some friends. Sad that Tae was standing beside Jungkook awkwardly there but Jungkook's eyes are always on him.

But then a man in his 20s came near Tae to initiate a talk with him and Tae was keep on answering him because he don't want any unwanted bad marks on The Jeons.

"You should be 20, because you look so young and pretty", the man said while eyeing Tae from head to toe.

"Um, no I'm 28", Tae gave a fake smile.

"Mmm it's too young for a CEO like you dear", the man said as he tried to hold Tae's waist.

But soon his hands were twisted and turned by Jungkook who was fuming with anger. How dare this man could touch his darling.

"Whoa whoa , man calm down. I'm just being nice to him why are you acting like a pussy? And who the Fuck are you to him? You look like you're into girls bro. Just go and fuck someone and leave us alone", the man shouted roughly and all the attention was turned on them.

"You're flirting with MY husband ! you dirt. You tried to fucking touch him with you filthy hands And you expect me to calm down?. Bro I'll fucking cut your dick and feed it to you. So you better back off from what is MINE. And most importantly I don't like sharing" , Jungkook yelled at the man. And push him near a table. The man was so terrified to even make eye contact with him and walked out of the place.

Mr.Williams was bowing and was asking sorry for his cousin son's behavior and The Jeons considered his apology and left the place.

At Taekook Home>

The ride to the house was so silent because Jungkook thought that Tae might get a wrong view about his anger but Tae's mind was struck to those words Jungkook used. The way Jungkook said MY and MINE made Tae feel overwhelmed.

Jungkook was the first to go inside the house and Tae followed with his mouth shut.

"Jungkook?", Tae reached his shoulders.

'Wait why is he calling me Jungkook, not love ? Fuckkk Jungkook you really messed up. Now he's scared and he might think I have anger issues. Oh god please help me'

"Tae I'll get refresh in the other room and you go use our room" , with that Jungkook left to the room.

'Is he mad at me ? Shit I was talking to the man without knowing the intention. Jungkook is mad because of that. Fuck fuckk fuckk. No. I have to solve this'

With deep thinking Tae entered their room , refreshed himself.

Once he refreshed he stepped out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting with his phone.

Tae slowly reached him, cupped his cheeks and made Jungkook look at him.
Once Jungkook locked eyes with Tae, Tae bend down kissed his forehead. Tae let his lips linger there for some moments which made Jungkook close his eyes.

"Love. I'm sorry for having conversation with him. I don't know his intentions so please don't stay mad at me" , Tae whispered and kissed Jungkook's both cheeks.

Jungkook made eye contact with him and said, "Darling I can't stay mad at you. It's just I'm not in my right mind.Please don't say sorry baby. I'm the one who must be sorry"

"NOO why are you sorry for hm? You protected your husband from that bich"

"It's my duty to protect you darling. But you must me terrified because of me,my anger".

"What the hell Jungkook! Why would I be terrified by my own husband?"

Tae kissed every inch of Jungkook face and said,"I won't let you talk shit about what is MINE ok. So now keep your mouth shut and sleep".

Jungkook smiled at Tae's words and pulled Tae with him , hugged him tightly to sleep.

"You make me feel safe Jungkook", Tae whispered. Which in return received a peck on his hair.

They both stayed in eachothers arms and drifted off to sleep!.

They failed to notice they are slowly falling for eachother!

_____🌙_____

Let's see who falls first <3

Don't forget to vote for this chapter.
Love you all💖