˚ ༘♡ ·˚ Chapter 1₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Jungkook POV >

I came home and got ready as soon as possible because I wanna see my little bean soobin!

When I came to the main hall, I got all ready. I saw my parents dress up .

"Mom, you look so pretty!"
"Kook! Shut up" , she pinched my arms as I laughed at her blush on her cheek

When I turned around, I saw my dad gazing at my mom! They really love e/o . I DO WANT A LOVE LIKE THEM🥺

"YOU LOOK STUNNING HONEY," my dad said as he pecked my mom's forehead
"YOU TOO HUN!" , her face turned red due to my dad, haha!
"Ew, continue your gross when we return home, ok?"
They both laughed and headed out.

So I started our car and headed towards our favorite restaurant.

Mr. Kim POV >

I was playing with my soobin, and then I saw him shouting with wide eyes . I turned to see who's that, then it striked me. That's my Jeon's family♡

Mrs.jeon and my wife hugged e/o and greeted everyone, and when i saw Jeon approaching me, I gave him a tap in his head, and we hugged .
This is something we usually do😆

"Uncle! I'm here, "my kook , my precious, gave us an annoyed look.
"Oh my kook !"i hugged him tightly.
"Oh gosh, uncle, I know you love me, but now don't kill me. I need air," he said as he laughed and backed off from me.
"Ok ok so let's sit and talk."

We chatted and laughed about our silliness.
Then jin phone rang and he told us about Tae who arrived at the restaurant.

Author POV >

Jin reached the entrance and met with a bone crashing hug . He smiled when he knew it's Tae by his sweet smell.

He pulled Tae from the hug and saw him , Jin is so happy to see this bear again, and he's gonna live with him, and no one can give him this happiness. His thoughts were cut off by tae, who said,

"HYUNG~You know how much I missed you? It's was hard for me to go through all the struggles, and you were not with me. And now I'm standing in front of you, but you were thinking something else, "Tae blabbered with a tear leat his eye.

"Bear no, I was thinking about you . The moment I saw you my memories of not being with you flashed in front of me and mark my works I WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR SIDE EVEN FOR A MINUTE " , Jin said as he wiped tae's tear.

"Now come on, our family is waiting for you bear. We didn't even have any food. "

"Why hyung you should've started eating?"

"Hmm, maybe you are right, but our Kook is the one who told us to wait till you arrive . I think he needs a complete family dinner! "Jin said and started to walk with Tae.

'Oh kook? He is Jeon uncle's son, right? When I make phone call with my parents, all they could say is kook , kook ,kook, and kook!
I think he's sweet . Ok, let's see how much he's grown from his bunny appearance,' Tae thought and started walking to the familiar table .

"My babyyy~~" , Mrs.Jeon and Mrs.Kim said in unison and hugged Tae tightly and Tae just melted in the hug you know why because after a whole fucking 3 years he's hugging HIS family members.

"Mom , Aunty you both become so beautiful within 3 years. I never thought of meeting these pretty womens. Guess it's my pleasure! " Tae said as he bowed like a prince . When all started laughing he turned and looked at his father who had tear in his eyes. He wasted no time ran to him a hugged him.

Mr.kim is sobbing because ofc he missed his bear too much. He know he went to abroad for training just to take care of his company. This made his heart swell up with pride.

"Bear how are you ? You become very pretty even more than your mom and aunt" Mr .Kim said.

"Yes dad look at him become all grown up and become pretty " , he heard a voice from his back without turning he knows whom this voice belongs to. He hugged the tall man with cute dimples.

"Hyung how have you been? I missed you all"

"Then me??" Mr. Jeon asked as he pointed to himself. With that Tae hugged him and said,

"How in this earth I can forget my favorite uncle this is not fair "

"Ok tae I was just joking", he ruffled Tae's hair and made him sit with others.

As soon as he sat down Soobin landed on his lap and started kissing his face which made everyone chuckle.

Soobin was 3 when Tae left . He was a crying mess that day even Tae too. He missed his Tae bear.He used to video call him and talk to him about how he's a good boy in school and about his dada not giving him chocolates and so on. So Tae would never say no to his baby soobin.

When they all ordered their food Tae realized that someone's gaze on him. When he looked up from soobin ..

He met a almond eyes staring at his. He never thought Jungkook would become this HANDSOME even his bunny appearance is still on him. His button nose, His sharp jaws , his mole under the lips , everything, everything made Tae wonder how can someone be this handsome.

And on the other side Jungkook was so mesmerized by Tae's beauty from the moment he entered the restaurant. He just can't look away . He looks at tae's pretty eyes which used to shine when he buys any gifts for Tae when they were little. But he never thought that lillte man would turn this pretty. And to say his smile is the most attractive one based on Jungkook.

As they lost in eachother's eyes, the waiter arrived with the food and placed in front of them. Even tho both didn't want to break the eye contact they forced themselves to concentrate on food.

But stealing glance at eachother won't be wrong right?😌

Both of them didn't know that their heart already chose e/o .

_____🌙_____

Hy guys!
Hope you liked my story till now .
I'll upadte as soon as possible🤍

TAEKOOK IS REAL🙌🏻