˚ ༘♡ ·˚ Chapter 10🦋₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

After their lunch date they went to their office to complete the day's works. It's a quite hectic day because of the collaboration and so on.

Now it's past 9 at night,
Jungkook was immersed in his work until he saw his phone ringing with his favorite person on the screen.

Within a fraction of second he picked the call with a smile his face,

'HELLO'

'KOOK? WHERE ARE YOU?'

'IN MY CABIN BABY.'

'DID YOU CHECK THE TIME?'

'UM NO??'

'OH GOD OUR FRIENDS TOLD ME YOU ARE A WORKAHOLIC BUT I DIDN'T EXCEPT YOU THIS MUCH. IT'S ALMOST 10 KOOK. COME HOME NOW . YOU SHOULD REST.'

Jungkook quickly checked the time and realized why Tae is angry at him.

'UHH I'M SORRY BABY. I DIDN'T NOTICE THE TIME . DON'T WORRY I'LL BE AT HOME WITHIN 20 MINS.'

'HMM 20 MINS . IF YOU TAKE EVEN A SECOND AFTER 20 MINS YOU'RE DOOMED MR.JEON JUNGKOOK.'

There is a sudden change of tone in Tae's voice . He's trying to be serious but Jungkook find it cute and hot at the same time.

'OH BABY DO U MISS ME THAT MUCH?'

'AND WHAT IF I AM KOOK? WON'T YOU COME SOON?'

Jungkook really shut his laptop and took all the things as a mess and sprinted towards his car. He didn't care about the looks he got by his workers .HE JUST DON'T WANT HIS BABY TO WAIT!

'OH SWEETHEART YOUR HUSBAND WILL REACH YOU SOON. UNTIL THEN MISS ME TOO MUCH SO THAT I WOULD GET A WARM WELCOME FROM YOU. DO U UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING?'

Tae can clearly imagine Jungkook's smirky face, he do understand what Jungkook said but is he surprised? No . He's used to it.

'SHOULD I ACT SURPRISE KOOK? AND YEAH YOU WILL HAVE A WARM WELCOME!'

'THAT'S LIKE MY BABY.'

'OKAY DRIVE SAFE . BYE'

'YEAH BABY'

Tae wanted to do something as Jungkook asked for a WaRm WeLcOmE and there he thought something naughty. He didn't wanna rush things between them but being close with his husband he can't think straight and wanted to make a move.

Few minutes later

Jungkook parked the car in the garage and rushed to the door , rang the bell waited for his husband to open it. But, he found the door is already open So he stepped inside and searched for Tae.

"Tae baby where are you? Look I reached before 20 mins ."

He didn't get any answer so he started checking the rooms.

He checked the kitchen and all the rooms in ground floor and then he thought maybe Tae will be in a important call so thought of checking their room.

He opened their room door and found completely black because of no light supply. He switched the lights on but he went off.

His throat went dry , he can hear his own heartbeat in his ears , his lips stuck together and no words are coming outside.

He can't think anything than his husband , he can feel something getting hot in him.

Tae's back is facing Jungkook as he is standing in front of the mirror with only his panty shorts on.