˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 20₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Tae spent all his day thinking about his date with Jungkook. He was smiling ear to ear, which even made the workers confused.
He informed his secretary that he'll leave at 6. She is happy to see her boss happy and she definitely knows who is the reason.

A knock was heard in Tae's cabin, and before he answered , a person entered. Without looking at the person Tae knows who came to visit.

"Tae babyyyyy"

"Heyy chim,"

Both said at the same time, chuckling at their silliness. Jimin was too bored at home, so he planned on giving a visit to Taehyung.

"No hugs?no kisses on my temple? at least not even a hand shake? Wow, you changed a lot after marriage. " Jimin made a pout face, and how can one resist that?

Tae sprinted to him and hugged him tightly. "Stop being so dramatic. I'm married or not,you're my baby Jimin. "
Tae pecked his forehead and made him sit on the chair.

"I know that you love me more than Jungkook," Jimin said with the intention to mess with him, but looking at Tae's
silence, he gasped.

"Tae, don't tell me you love Jungkook more than me." Jimin wipped his fake tears.

Tae chuckled at his best friend and said, "It's not that idoit. I don't know whether I love Jungkook or not."

"Excuse me ? What do you mean by you didn't know? It's hard for anyone to not fall in love with Jungkook. You're living with him, and you're saying you don't have feelings for him?" Jimin yelled at him, which made Tae flinch a little.

"Yaaa, I didn't say I don't have feelings for him. I said I'm confused about my own feelings. " Tae pouted.

"Aww, my baby, I'm sorry for shouting at you. Now look, your best friend is here, and let's find out about your feelings, ok?" Jimin said gently.

Tae nodded and ordered his secretary to bring some milkshakes for Jimin.

While slurping the chocolate milkshake , Jimin decided to ask a few questions to Tae. "So where did you guys sleep?" Jimin asked.

"In our room,"

"Together or separate?"

"We cuddle chim," Tae blused a little, saying that.

"Did you guys kiss?"

"Yea, we did." Tae can't control his smile, and he can't even Jimin eye to eye.

"Woah, my baby is shy? How many times did you guys kiss?"

"Countless time, chim. Now stop asking these types of questions. Will you? " Tae is sitting with his head low to hide his blush from Jimin.

"Ehhh. You guys did more than kiss?"

"CHIM stopp. I won't answer that."

"Hahahaha ok ok. Then tell me how you feel around him?"

"I feel happy, chim. He makes me really happy even in my sad times. He just takes the sadness from me and throws it away. He makes my heart go crazy you know. Whenever he comes near me, my heart starts beating so fast that I fear he might hear it. He becomes someone I can't start and end my day without. If I don't see him in the morning, I feel so restless the whole day.His kisses makes me want more from him and I don't know how to make these feeling into words" Tae poured all his feeling to Jimin to find Jimin looking at him with a  shock look on his face.

Tae shook Jimin a little and asked ,
"Say something, you idiot. You're scaring me. "

"Bro, you speak like you've been in love with him for years. For fuck sake Tae just confess to him already" Jimin said.

"What-t ? I'm in love ? With him? Don't be silly, chim. "

"Yes baby, you are! I'm telling you the truth. You are so in love with Jungkook. It's just that it's your first time you're feeling this way , that's why you're confused, Tae baby. "

Oh is the only word which left Tae's mouth before he drifted off to long thinking.

"Hey look here Tae, you don't have to rush towards your feeling. Take your time to think and be sure at your own feelings first before confessing to Jungkook. " Jimin patted his shoulders.

"Yea. I'll think about it. And I want you to pick an outfit for me tonight."

"Why ? Are you going to attend any party?"

"No, it's..."

"It's???"

"It's a date with Jungkook,"

"OMG ! REALLY?? Don't worry, my bestie , I'll doll you up that Jungkook himself will fall for you. "

"Oh shut it Mini" , Tae blushed, hid his face with his hands.

"I'm happy that you're married to Jungkook!"

"Yea, I'm happy that I'm married to him,"

Tae smiled at his Jungkook. His? Yes, Jungkook belongs to his heart now, and he's clear with that. He wants to share more good memories with Jungkook with so much love.

_____🌙_____

Finally Tae realized his feelings for Jungkook.  All thanks to our cupid Jimin😌❤️‍🩹

Next chap: Date chapter😩