˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 15🦋₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

It's a busy morning in Jungkook's company as there is a meeting scheduled in his company with various CEO across the world.

Everyone is making arrangements for the meeting because it has to be perfect or else Jungkook will be disappointed.

Mens and women in their beautiful attire were sat all over the meeting hall waiting for Jungkook to arrive.

The door of the meeting hall was opened for Jungkook to entry with the most powerful vibe even mens started drooling over him.

He stood in front of everyone, greeted them, and started with his idea about his upcoming business.

Everyone was quite surprised with his idea. Claps are echoed on the hall after Jungkook finished about his idea.

But soon, the attention was drawn by a woman who raised her hand in order to ask a question. Some started whispering and gossiping about how much a bitch she is. Some started getting worried for Jungkook because who knows what she's gonna ask. And some are eagerly waiting for her to embarrass Jungkook.

"Yes Miss Sara. What was your doubt?", Jungkook asked politely.

"Oh Mr.Jeon it's a wonderful idea but this company is signed under your husband too right?" , Sara smirked at him.

"Well yes Ofcourse. My husband has equal share in this company" , Jungkook replied.

"Mmm . But why is your husband not present here? He's a CEO too right. But I didn't get a glimpse of him. Maybe he's busy with his lover or someone because everyone here knows that it's a arranged marriage because of the collaboration. If he's not with anyone, then he might have attended this meeting , standing by your side, helping you with this idea right?" , She chuckled.

Jungkook was beyond shock hearing her words. He just wanted to punch her fucking face.

"Ah I - actually he - umm he's kinda-", his words were cut of by someone's voice.

"Miss Sara who said I'm not attending this meeting?" , a voice came out from the very edge of the hall .

Everyone gasped as they saw none other than Jeon Taehyung standing there with folded arms .

He walked past everyone,stood infront of her, chuckled at her.

"Awww looks like your mission of making someone embarrass failed I guess", Taehyung smile softly.

She gritted her teeth. Unable to speak.
Everyone around there laughed at her.

"I think you should really stop attending meetings because all you could do is mock someone but guess what today is not your day mam", Taehyung laughed at her.

She's fuming with anger because no one dared to speak to her like that. She turned her heels to leave the room but Taehyung stopped her.

"Miss Sara one minute. You said it's a arrange marriage because of the collaboration but it's doesn't feel like one. And most importantly I'm not into others. The only guy I'm interested is My husband. So you better collect some information before speaking up. I hope that would make you less embarrassed."

The hall was filled with laughter and Sara was fuming in anger.

"Still standing here? I thought you will leave ? Ohh I think you need some investment in your business. No worries you can contact me later. I'll help you" , Taehyung said casually.

As soon as Taehyung said these, she left the room immediately.

Jungkook was standing there comprehending what just happened now. His eyes was fixed on Taehyung as Tae walked closer to him whispered,
"You've done a good job my love. I'll wait for you in your cabin until you finish your meeting".

Jungkook just nodded his head and saw Taehyung's disappearing figure from the room.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope no one is opposing my idea" , Jungkook asked.

Everyone cheered and appreciated him for his idea and all agreed to help with this idea. Everyone signed the contract , had some drinks and started leaving the company.

Jungkook thanked each and everyone presented there. He stood there until everyone is left. A sigh left his mouth as he walked to his cabin.

He entered his cabin and saw Taehyung standing near the window , speaking on phone. Jungkook closed the door behind him , walked closer to Taehyung , wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and rested his head on Tae's shoulder.

Tae knowingly smiled and had his hands on Jungkook's hands. He soon ended the call , snuggled closer to Jungkook.

"Tired?"Tae asked him and received a hum.

"Should we head back to home?"

"I really wanted to, but you won't be there with me. So I better rot here,"Jungkook whispered in a sad tone.

"And who said I won't be there?"Tae questioned.

"Darling, even tho you have a busy schedule, you made time for me and attended the meeting. I can't expect you to be with me at home too, right?".

"Love. I've cleared all my schedules just to be with my husband. So for the whole day I'm free!"Tae happily announced.

"Wait, what? Reallyy??"Jungkook squeezed Tae between his arms.

"Woah man, I can't breathe, so stop crushing me!!"Tae laughed.

"Oops, sorry darling," Jungkook stepped out , took Tae's hand, and left the company.

The first thing they both did after reaching home is freshen up, had their casual wear on, cuddled in bed.

"Darling, when did you joined the meeting?"Jungkook questioned.

"I was there from the beginning Jungkook" , Tae answered.

"How come I didn't see you then?"

"That's because I sneaked. I was hiding here and there and avoided your sight, "Tae giggled.

"But you should have cheered me up before the meeting," Jungkook said sadly.

"I'm sorry, love. I just wanted to surprise you because we've never seen each other for the past weeks. "

"Mmm, that's okay. But you can congratulate me now too, you know,"Jungkook said.

"And how is that?"Tae raised his head from Jungkook's chest to see him.

Jungkook leaned closer , pecked Tae's lips, and said , "Like this darling!".

Tae smiled , once again leaned and kissed Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed in the kiss, held Tae's waist, and pulled him even closer to him.

Even tho Tae initiated the kiss, now Jungkook is taking the lead. Jungkook sucked Tae's lips so hard, which made Tae moan into the kiss.

Tae opened his mouth to give more room for Jungkook to devour his mouth.
Jungkook's tongue is tasting each and every corner of Tae's mouth.

They parted , catched some breath only to kiss again. Both started feeling hot, and their body is not in their control.

_____🌙_____

Continuing in the next part !

Do like and comment your thoughts🤎