˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 8₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Next day was a dreamy morning where the birds chirps and those sunny shades peeks through the windows to see how those beautiful husbands share their soul.

They both had a good sleep because of the warmth of their body and heart.

Tae was the first to wake up and he found himself caged in Jungkook's arms as his head was layed on Jungkook's chest.

Tae lifted his head to get a clear vision of Jungkook's face and here he lost himself.
Tae kissed Jungkook's forehead and said ,
"Good morning husband".

"A very good morning darling!", Jungkook replied with his closed eyes.

Tae blinked his eyes not sure whether is true or his imagination but when Jungkook's hand grips his waist he confirms that Jungkook is wide awake.

"You woke up?" , Tae questioned him not knowing what to ask.

"I woke up before you darling. I was enjoying our closeness and there you gave a kiss to me. Isn't it bad to kiss a person in their sleep? Thank god I was awake otherwise I won't get a chance to enjoy it!!" , Jungkook said.

Tae's face turned red . He's so embarrassed and hide his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Woah woah ! You are a tiger a minute ago and now acting like a kitten." , Jungkook laughed.

"Swtop itew", Tae whispered

"Ok ok pup come on let's freshen up", Jungkook made Tae sit on the bed , but he started admiring Tae's face.

"A great morning isn't it darling?" , Jungkook pecked Tae's forehead, caressed his cheeks and went to take shower.

"IT IS MR.JEON", Tae shouted.

"THANK YOU MR.JEON" ,Jungkook shouted from the bathroom and chuckled when he heard their room door shut. He assumed that Tae went to take shower.

They both had their breakfast with lots of flirt 😂

Jungkook can't keep his mouth shut he's so into making Tae blush. So he keep on throwing flirty words towards Tae.

"Kook what do we do for today?"

"I was thinking that darlimg. Don't you have any plan ?"

"First of all what's with your pet names uhn? , Tae questioned Kook.

Jungkook moved closer to Tae and he tugged Tae's hair behind his ear and said,

"Why can't I call My husband with pet names?, If it makes you uncomfortable then you should get used to it because I'm not planning to stop calling you as MY DARLING!"

Tae closed his eyes and inhaled Jungkook's manly collene.

Jungkook started tracing Tae's lips and asked,

" Can I kiss you baby?"

Tae stared at Kook for a second and pulled Jungkook closer till their breath mingled .

"My bunny husband if you ever ask for permission to kiss me then I won't allow you to share the bed with me . You'll be sleeping in the couch hereafter ."

"Oh looks like my baby is ordering me"

Tae pulled Jungkook more closer until their lips touch eachother

"And what if I am? You should follow it honey".

"Well I'll be a good Husband who will follow his husband's order! "

And that's it Tae pressed his lips onto Jungkook's . They both felt euphoric. They can feel the sparks passing in their body.
They both can feel the hotness rushing over their body.

Jungkook was the one to pull out from the kiss only because of the lack of oxygen.

Jungkook connected their foreheads as they panted heavily.

"MY BABY!"

"YOUR BABY!"

They both smiled and spend their day by sharing about their childhood, adulthood with some bickerings and lots of love.

At the end of the day they both cuddled in eachother's arms!

You are the beautiful lines written in my book <3

-Bles <3

_____🌙_____

Sorry for the late update !

Hope you like this chap🤍

TAEKOOK IS REAL 🫂