˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 11₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Tae saw his reflection on mirror. He wore a white shirt with denim jean but he was staring at something. It's nothing but his hickeys. He knows Jimin will surely nudge him about this but at the same time he can't go against his husband's words.

He stood there like a statue without realizing Jungkook was behind him smiling from ear to ear.

"Baby, you ready?"

Tae was startled by his voice but soon turn to Jungkook and point his hickey and asked,

"Are you sure I should not cover it?"

Instead of answering Jungkook pulled Tae closer by his waist and nosed Tae's neck , inhaling his sweet strawberry scent, and peppered few kisses on those hickeys.

Tae's eyes are automatically closed and locked his hands in Jungkook's neck.

"No other option baby . I want everyone to look at u like this, that you are mine!", Jungkook mumbled against Tae neck.

Those lips and hot breath on Tae making his mind dizzy.

"Hmmm~"

Jungkook cocked his head toward Tae's face and locked eyes with him. After a few second he pulled Tae into a passionate kiss.

Jungkook thought he would just taste those lips for a whole day. But soon he pulled out because of his stupid lungs which needed oxygen.

"Let's go baby, I can't leave you if we stand a single second here", Jungkook grinned and rushed out of the door by holding Tae's hands.

Tae giggled and proud how he can make his husband want him.
(A/n: Afterall it's you Tae he only needs You🤷🏼‍♀️)

They settled in the car and Jungkook drove Tae to his destiny.
The ride was silent because Jungkook was focused on the road while Tae was enjoying the view outside.

The car came to a stop at Jimins's home.
As the time Jungkook saw Tae , he was so immersed into some paper works which he have to sign today.

A sigh let Jungkook's mouth as he took those paper from him and scoffed.

"Baby you are here to enjoy your time with jimin not to work . Now go have fun"

"Ugghh Kook atleast let me sign the papers. "

Jungkook handed him those papers and saw how Tae signed it and gave it back with a smile.

"Okay then , bye husband Take care!"

"No wait!!"

Tae was stunned to hear Jungkook shout and raised his eyebrows in order question him. But seems like something answered him.
Jungkook pulled Tae closer by his neck and locked their lips. Tae immediately melted and returned it back. No tongues are fighting just their lips speaking emotions. And then Jungkook moved away and admired his husband.

"Have fun baby!"

Tae pecked Jungkook's lips and said,
"Take care of yourself and be safe"

Jungkook smiled at him . Tae bid his goodbye to Jungkook and saw his car disappear in distance.
Tae walked to Jimin's house and rang the bell. He was welcomed by a bone crashing hug.

"Taeeee! You are here!"

"Ugg h m-mini let-t me go-o"

Ohh then Jimin realized he have been crushing his friend to death . He backed off and smiled at Tae.

But soon Jimin's smile falls as he stared at Tae's neck. And here Tae is horrified and didn't move from the place bcz he know he's doomed.

"TAEHYUNG????" , Jimin smirked at his soulmate but Tae soon covered his face with his hands.

"You guys are married 2 days ago and you fucked?" , Jimin questioned.

"Wtf Jimin. We didn't. Omg what's with your mind huh?"

"Then why the fuck are you covered with hickeys and I'm not announced about this?"

"Oh god Chim. Stop being dramatic. It's just- I - we- we just- we just had a little heat up moment "

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ! Now spill the whole tea. I want details man"

"No!! I'm shy."

"Baby . Not you getting shy after having a hot session with your husband. You were this 🤏🏻 close to get dicked down"

"For fuck say shut up Mini. I got bolder yesterday and I took the first step"

"YOU WHATTT???"

"OK now get me something to eat I'll give you all the tea you want"

With that Jimin sprinted towards his kitchen to take Tae's favorite foods.

The day was spent by Tae and Jimin talking about their love lifes!

_____🌙_____

Hy my sweethearts!

I'm trying my best to write this . So be patient with me💗

STREAM !!!
LOVE ME AGAIN AND RAINY DAYS