˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 14₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Next few weeks are very hectic for both the CEOs. Despite the collaboration, there are many offers from foreign countries. So Jungkook and Tae are too busy both in office and home.

Jungkook leaves before Tae could wake up and Tae comes home after Jungkook is slept.

But everyday when they reach and leave home ,their faces will be filled with smile. Do You guys know why?

Because of little sticky notes which they show how much they care for eachother!

Rather than long or short texts in phone,They both shares hand written notes. Oh it all starts from Jungkook.

One day when Tae reaches home he found Jungkook sleeping with the papers shattered around him. So Tae cleaned the bed, tugged him in sheets,and he himself got freshen up,drifted to sleep .

When Tae woke up at morning he found no trace of Jungkook. He pouted and started getting ready to work. When he reaches the kitchen to eat something he already found some toast and cereals in a bowl. And he could also see a small sticky notes on the plate. So with much curious he grabbed the paper and read it,

Good morning darling<3

I'm having some important meetings to attend this morning so I'll be not here when you wake up.
I made you breakfast,even tho it's a simple one to prepare I don't want you to leave empty stomach.
Take care darling and I miss you :(

Tae's cheeks were coated with light red blush . He can't stop reading it again and again. He carefully took and paper and kept it inside his bag. He then ate his breakfast and left to work.

At evening >

Jungkook went straight to kitchen when he reaches home. He let out a satisfying sigh once he saw the table was empty , which means Tae had his breakfast.

He lazily moved his legs towards their bedroom , took his clothes to have a fine shower but stopped in track when he found a sticky note on the mirror. He was confused because he just wrote one note to Tae and sticked it in kitchen. So he walked closer only to smile when he see's who wrote him that.

Loveee!! Thank you so much for the breakfast because you have no idea how much hungry I was in the morning. And I think you've reached home by now. Don't overwork yourself love. Sleep soon okay. I'll be coming home late for the upcoming weeks. Take care Mr.CEO.
I miss you too love :(

Jungkook smiled as he took the paper and kept it safe inside his diary. He went inside the bathroom took the shower.

He was planning to look after some papers before sleeping, so he took some papers with him to bed and found another sticky notes on the bed which says,

Don't you dare planning to read the papers on the bed. You better keep it on the table and sleep. I don't want you to work even before sleeping love. Just take rest Kook!

Jungkook laughed a little while reading it and he can clearly imagine Tae getting anger. He is a good husband and doesn't want Tae to get upset on him , so he placed the papers back on the table , plopped on the bed smiling .

After reaching home Tae was happy to see his husband sleeping soundly and the papers are on the table. He smiled knowing how his husband is listening to him. So before going to shower,Tae pecked Jungkook's temple once ,twice and thrice.

After shower, he came back to bed and found a sticky note on his pillow . He looked at Jungkook , once again pecking his lips and read it,

Darling, I hope you're gonna sleep now.
And I'll try my best to be awake but in case I've slept please cuddle me. I just wanna be close to you but you know due to our work we can't:(

Tae walked to the table , kept the note inside his bag, came back to bed and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"You're doing magics Jungkook", Tae whispered to him, pecked his lips.

Jungkook also had his hands around Tae's waist , buried his head on Tae's chest. Tae smiled , kissed Jungkook's hair and drifted of to sleep inhaling his sweet smell.

_____🌙_____

I'm planning to write fluff because I love Fluffy Taekook😩

Don't forget to stream LAYOVER!