˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 25₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Never in his life did Jimin think that Tae would fall in love. That, too, with the right person. Usually, friends always have a negative vibe from our best friend's lover, but Jimin doesn't have to worry about that because Tae falls for the right person. He is now witnessing Tae being nervous and pressured. He smiled at his soulmate fondly. Tae is really a baby to him.

Jimin walked closer to Tae and pulled him for a hug.

"Chimmy, I'm so nervous. What if Jungkook is busy and he doesn't want to come along with me?" Tae whispered while reciprocating the hug.

"Tae, that man is already head over heels for you. So don't be nervous.  Everything will go well." Jimin assured him. When Jimin tried to break the hug but Tae refused to let go of him. So Jimin silently stayed like that, petting Tae hair.

"Look at me, babe, if he doesn't love you, then you'll come to my home. I'll be ready with tissues , your favorite food, and your cuddles, ok?" Jimin teased him.

"That's not funny, Min Jimin. If he doesn't love me, then I'll make you break up with Yoongi hyung. " Tae rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck? If your husband didn't love you, what would I do? No, you can't do that to me. " Jimin made an unbelievable expression.

"Oh yes I will. If I'm unhappy then you must be unhappy too. We promised eachother 20 years ago" Tae said with a smirk on his face.

"That's the most silliest promise ever, and I won't keep up that." Jimin folded his arms annoyingly.

"Oh, okae Mr.Min Jimin. I'm breaking up with you as your best friend. Here after you're no one to me . Goodbye, " Tae poutingly said and made his way to the door.

"You can't just break a bond like that, you idiot. We both know we can't live without each other . So you better turn around and place yourself between my arms. Hugs this out and solve this"

Tae turned towards him and made an irritating face. " I hate you for spitting the truth." He walked and placed himself between Jimin's arms.

"My dramatic ass soulmate. Don't worry if he doesn't love you, then I'm setting his company on fire. " Jimin kissed Tae's head.

"You better be Chim. Or else I'll destroy yoongi hyung's company, " Tae said and kissed the side of Jimin's head.

"Ex fucking cuse me? Why did I even do? Tae, this is not fair at all. " A voice came shockingly towards them.

"It is fair, Yoongi hyung. Right, Mini?" Tae smiled at Jimin

"Of course, yes. You can do whatever you want to Yoongi's company, " Jimin side hugged Tae.

Yoongi stared at this duo unbelievably.
"Gosh, I'm feeling sorry for myself and Jungkook. I can't stand this best friends"

Jimin and Tae looked at each other and started laughing.

"You both are true evils. But jokes apart , Tae, I'm damn sure he loves you too. Who wouldn't fall in love with you? Hmm? " Yoongi said calmly.

"Look now, my husband is also rooting up for you. You can do this, Tae.  If something goes wrong, we are here for you. " Jimin patted his shoulder.

"Thank you, guys." Tae walked to the door , turned and gave a flying kiss towards Jimin, and Jimin catched it , placed it in his heart.

"I feel like I'm third wheeling you guys,"
Yoongi uttered.

"Yes, you are hyung," Tae giggled and ran to his car to pick up Jungkook.

"Now baby, come here," Yoongi called Jimin and who Jimin was to deny.