˚ ༘♡ ·˚Chapter 22 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

One cloudy night when Jungkook stayed at his office to complete his work with few employees helping him. Due to continuous work, he forgot to check the time, and  it's past 11.
He did not gave a fuck about the time and other thing, now he just wants to complete this work.
He's a passionate man and yes he started feeling bad for his employees. The working time for an employee is till 6. But they are working here just for him. He did apologized to his employees. He might be strict, but his employees find him sweet.

There are n number of calls received to Jungkook, but it all went unnoticed by him. So the caller planned on dailing his secretary.

She answered her phone and told him about the work, which the CEO himself is engrossed in that work. She was told not to tell about the call to the CEO.

Continues tapping on laptop was echoed in the room . Jungkook failed to notice the door opened and closed and how a man entered the room. The man stood there for some minutes but didn't get a response. So the man walked closer to him, and Jungkook mistook the man to be his employee. He handed the man a few papers.

The man did not receive the paper. Instead, he bent down and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

To be said, Jungkook was about to slap that man, but he smiled like a baby looking who that was.

"Darling!" Jungkook pulled Tae towards him.

"Mr.CEO why are you not home yet?"Tae asked while stroking Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook hummed at tae's hands and told him about the work.

"Okae baby. Then let me wait till you complete your work." Tae told him.

"What? No. Go home and take rest, darling."

"But I came from home to take you with me not to return alone," Tae peppered, kissing Jungkook's head.

"You came from home?" Jungkook looked at Tae with his doe eyes.

"Yes. I went home at 7, and I found no trace of you. I even made us dinner and waited for you, but there is no sign of you . I tried calling you but the calls went unanswered so I called your secretary and she told me about the work you guys are doing here. And yeah, that's why I came here to my husband." Jungkook smiled at him.

"I'm so sorry, baby. But you don't have to wait. You must be tired , go and rest darling, " Jungkook said.

"Nope, Jeon Jungkook. The decision is made, and I'm not leaving this building without my husband."

What Tae said now really made Jungkook's heart bloom. He smiled at his husband, who puckered his lips for kisses. Chuckling, Jungkook gave him kisses and told him to wait on the couch.

After the work is done...

They both reached home in their separate car. And while driving, Jungkook's mind was fully occupied about what happened back at the company. Tae's words are struck in his mind. Tae really came all along just because his husband was not home?
You know a husband doesn't really have to do that, but Tae did that, which made Jungkook fall.

He smiled like an idiot thinking about Tae. It's not like just now he has fallen in love. Jungkook felt something towards Tae on their first meet, but then he thought it's just a crush.

After their marriage , his little crush has developed, and today, Jungkook confirmed that he had fallen for Tae. He even had a thought of Tae loving back him, and it made him go blushy blushy.

When they stepped into the home, the first thing Tae did was to hug Jungkook tightly. Jungkook is quite surprised by the sudden hug, but his heart goes crazy as if it's his first hug.

"Is everything ok, darling?" Jungkook whispered to Tae.

"Mmm, just missed you being close to me," and with that, Jungkook felt like his heart might explode.

Jungkook pulled Tae towards the couch and made him sit on his lap.
"Happy?" Jungkook asked him.

"Yeahh," Tae said.

They quickly had their dinner made by Tae and went to their room , cuddling to sleep.

If they weren't sleepy , they both would have sat on the couch like that till morning.

....

With the clear mind and his love for Tae, Jungkook drifted off to sleep. But he failed to notice how the moon and stars smiled at the couple, sleeping soundly in each other arms.

_____🌙_____

This is how Jungkook falls for Tae!

Hey there, my lovely angels. I'm happy that you guys are reading this story.

Please vote more. It really motivates me.
<333