HER | Obanai I.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Genre: Angst
Warnings: None

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

"Thank you, Y/n, and when your done fixing them could you return them here?" Aoi smiled thankfully at the Kakushi girl and waved her goodbye after handing off the torn and tattered uniforms of the recently injured slayers.

"Sure thing Aoi, I should be done with them by tomorrow evening!" Y/n called back, already down the road from the butterfly estate and walking towards the Kakushi headquarters. A recent battle had caused a group of new slayers to be ambush by a few demons, so the Kakushi and the Butterfly Mansion had been busy.

Most of her fellow Kakushi were busy cleaning up the battlefield and identifying the deceased slayers on sight. Meanwhile her and some of the other ladies stayed behind to help the Insect Pillar with her packed infirmary of injured slayers.

She had been helping Aoi give them their dosage of medicines and re-bandaging their wounds, along with stitching up their torn uniforms. She had just gotten three new slayers uniforms that needed to be mended, so she was making her way back to the headquarters.

On the way, she spotted the Snake Hashira storming away from where the nine would gather for their meetings with the Master. Curious, she made a small detour to where he came from, to inspect what— or who— had gotten him all flustered.

Not surprising though, she spotted the Love Hashira in the middle of the grounds, blushing and speaking to herself. The sight made Y/n smile at the love-struck Hashira, but at the same time make her feel sad.

The two were obviously into each other, yet neither had the courage to act on it, and instead continuously go around in circles. Making everyone who witnessed their exchanges facepalm at their shyness towards one another.

Y/n of course wanted the two to finally admit their affection and rip the band aid off finally. But then again, she had been waiting for years now.

It was also her selfishly projecting her feelings onto them, by ignoring her affection for the Snake Hashira and trying to get the two together. Supporting them along with everyone else.

She hoped at least, when they did get together, this pointless crush would abandon her and let her rest easy with the thought.

She had long given up any shot she would have had with the male when she first heard from the other Kakushi of their obvious feeling for one another. And sure enough, Y/n had seen it blaring red in front of her when they interacted.

So, she decided to wish the best for the two to live and happy life together and have a family in the years to come.

Because she knew, he only loved her.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪