MAJESTIC | Muichiro T.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested By: @Justaverage_15
Fantasy AU

(A reference photo of Muichiro's dragon is at the end of the chapter.)

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

Y/n trekked through the silent forest. Her footsteps crunched the leaves beneath her feet and her voice was the only part of this journey that kept her sane.

"What kind of map is this? More like a riddle— once you've found the crystal stream, continue West to find— like really?!" Y/n continued to stomp through the forest as she complained.

She had been hiking for one day and one night, longer than expected to get through this winding forest.

"Follow it West? I can't even see the su— is that water?" Her angry rambling was cut off by the sound of trickling water. Splashes of the clear liquid off rocks drew her nearer to the fresh water.

"Yes! Finally!" She shrieked with joy at the sight of the glistening water as she tugged off her shoes and waded ankle-deep into the stream.

She sighed with relief as the cool water eased the ache in her sore feet. A content smile spread across her face. Y/n looked downward and into the water, purified crystals glimmered beneath it.

She pulled one of the many stones out and inspected it in awe.

"Wow! These crystals would be worth a ton if I took them to the merchant's port and traded them!" She knocked it against another rock, testing its durability. "Too bad I can't take anything out of this forest."

The forest Y/n traveled through was rumored by people all over to not take anything that resides in the forest. Even the withered leaves that lay on the ground were to be left in the forest.

Y/n didn't understand the ridiculous tales, but she wasn't going to be the one to test them out. So, she tossed the crystal back into the water, making a resounding splash as it returned.

"Well, I guess I'm staying here for the night." Y/n glanced upwards at the sky peering through the parted trees. The sky turned a shade of rust orange, and the woods began to grow quieter and darker as the sun made its descent.

✿*¨*•.¸¸♪

A rustle of bushes in the night awoke Y/n from her peaceful slumber. For the short time she had been here, she didn't come across many forest creatures, and no birds sang overhead at any time of day.

At first, it had made the girl nervous at the quiet atmosphere; but she figured, if something was making noise, it wasn't the one that feared being caught.

So, when the sound of heavy feet stomping through the forest and the loud rustles of bushes awoke her, Y/n was quick to seek cover from the mysterious creature.

What she hadn't expected though, was an enormous, fifty-foot-long dragon to be walking through the woods on two legs, the small stubby hands on its wings helping it walk faster.